Community

Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Subscriptions & Gateways Offline

• 159 posts
    October 3, 2018 12:34 AM EDT

Everything was tested multiple times (15 beta users) with SE default & Insignia.  Subscriptions & Gateways worked perfect every time. Install Allure and first time a user goes to subscribe FAILURE. Now Gateway & subscriptions offline. Two times in a row now this is not likely a coincidence. @SocialEngineAddOns @Donna I will be submitting a 50$ SE support ticket to validate the cause of this issue before proceeding.

2018-10-03T04:03:49+00:00 CRIT (2): Error Code: 77f92c Zend_Json_Exception: Decoding failed in /home/mywebsite/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Json.php:99 Stack trace:.......

This post was edited by Miami Shade at October 3, 2018 7:18 AM EDT
    • 2594 posts
    October 3, 2018 4:51 AM EDT

We don't assist with third party issues. If the issue is not there in default, then the cause most likely is something in the theme. I suggest asking SEAO before submitting a ticket to us. We can check your site if you decide you want that. We just don't work with third party issues. If the theme is certified, we will disable it from the market should the issue be with the theme though, until they get it fixed. Are you sure it works with insignia?

• 2594 posts
    October 3, 2018 6:08 AM EDT

I see the error in your logs and will respond to your ticket with a fix that should work as long as it's not an issue from the theme. 

This post was edited by Donna at October 3, 2018 6:09 AM EDT
    • 159 posts
    October 3, 2018 7:27 AM EDT

@Donna Thank you the fix applied has returned my gateways.  I will update thread If I can isolate a cause.

• 159 posts
    October 3, 2018 7:34 AM EDT
    Donna said:

We don't assist with third party issues. If the issue is not there in default, then the cause most likely is something in the theme. I suggest asking SEAO before submitting a ticket to us. We can check your site if you decide you want that. We just don't work with third party issues. If the theme is certified, we will disable it from the market should the issue be with the theme though, until they get it fixed. Are you sure it works with insignia?

To be fair to @SocialEngineAddOns, I cant say its 100% theme related, I was too nervous to deactivate Allure thinking it may be a repeat of my last major issue so I did not return to Insignia.  When I said it worked with Insignia that was during testing before this error.  I do know you don't assist with 3rd party issues - but was hoping buying support can identify at least if it's an SE core or 3rd party issue. I can see now that SE support is well spent money.

This post was edited by Miami Shade at October 3, 2018 7:38 AM EDT
    • 2594 posts
    October 3, 2018 8:23 AM EDT

Glad it resolved the issue for you. :) Should it happen again, you can just clear out your PayPal entry in the database or have us do it for you. It's not a common issue, meaning it probably won't happen again. It's just a random issue with PayPal integrations that can be in any script.