Community

Forums » Feature Requests to Experts

Photos watermark plugin

• July 27, 2017 9:59 AM EDT

Hello friends, i have searched quite good for a watermark photos plugin but did not succeed ... anyone knows some "hidden" developers that has on sale a plugin like this ?

Thank you !

• 681 posts
    July 27, 2017 10:16 AM EDT

Topic moved to 3rd party discussion section. :)

Sounds like a good product to find. Perhaps you would like me to move this to the 3rd party requests to see if maybe someone wants to make the plugin if it doesn't exist?

• July 27, 2017 10:26 AM EDT

Thank you Donna, please put it in the best section , i think the same that this kind of plugin can help a lot some of the clients as my self.

• 681 posts
    July 27, 2017 10:27 AM EDT

I moved it to Feature Requests for Experts. :) I hope this will get it more attention. We'll have to think of a way to get more activity here from experts.

• gs
    • 264 posts
    July 27, 2017 1:02 PM EDT

SES (SocialEngineSolutions.com) has the below Plugin which includes in it's description, "Admin can add Watermarks/Advertisements to images uploaded by members depending on their Member Levels."  Although I have many of their Plugins and their excellent SpectroMedia Theme, I don't have this Plugin, so I can't provide personal experience.

https://www.socialenginesolutions.com/social-engine/advanced-photos-albums-plugin/

• July 28, 2017 2:41 AM EDT
    gs said:

SES (SocialEngineSolutions.com) has the below Plugin which includes in it's description, "Admin can add Watermarks/Advertisements to images uploaded by members depending on their Member Levels."  Although I have many of their Plugins and their excellent SpectroMedia Theme, I don't have this Plugin, so I can't provide personal experience.

https://www.socialenginesolutions.com/social-engine/advanced-photos-albums-plugin/

Thanks @Greg for recommending our plugin.

• July 28, 2017 2:46 AM EDT
    Gabry said:

Hello friends, i have searched quite good for a watermark photos plugin but did not succeed ... anyone knows some "hidden" developers that has on sale a plugin like this ?

Thank you !

Hello Gabry,

As suggested by Greg, our "Advanced Photos & Albums Plugin" has the feature to add watermark to the photos uploaded on the website.

~ Admins can choose to add watermark to photos uploaded by certain member levels.

~ Admin can add different watermarks to the photos added by different member levels.

If you have any other requirement on this or any other query, please feel free to ask here or contact our support team at: support@socialenginesolutions.com .

• 681 posts
    July 28, 2017 5:03 AM EDT
    SocialEngineSolutions said:
    Gabry said:

Thank you !

Hello Gabry,

As suggested by Greg, our "Advanced Photos & Albums Plugin" has the feature to add watermark to the photos uploaded on the website.

~ Admins can choose to add watermark to photos uploaded by certain member levels.

~ Admin can add different watermarks to the photos added by different member levels.

If you have any other requirement on this or any other query, please feel free to ask here or contact our support team at: support@socialenginesolutions.com .

cool features! Good to see you here responding. :)

• July 28, 2017 5:08 AM EDT
    Donna said:
    SocialEngineSolutions said:
    Gabry said:

Thank you !

Hello Gabry,

cool features! Good to see you here responding. :)

Thanks Donna! We're glad to have this community where people can post their ideas, problems and solutions.

• 681 posts
    July 28, 2017 5:26 AM EDT
    Gabry said:

Thank you !

Should I move this to the 3rd party plugin section (if the plugin mentioned is what you need)? If the plugin mentioned is not what you need, we should keep this here if you are still needing something different.

• September 9, 2017 10:01 PM EDT

Now that is a cool idea. The OP removed their account or was deleted so they won't be able to respond here to check in with us and see if that plugin fulfilled their needs or not. I hope it did.