Community

Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Announcing the merging of Hire-Experts and Ipragmatech

• 6 posts
    November 23, 2018 6:16 AM EST

Dear Customers,

we are pleased to announce that Hire-Experts and iPragmatech are now officially operating as one.

Over the past months, many of you have expressed your support for this combination. We appreciate your confidence. As the leader in Social Communities, we pledge our continued commitment to enabling your success and delivering the benefits.

To Read more about the merge, you can follow this blog - 

Announcing the merging of Hire-Experts and Ipragmatech to scale new heights

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns or any suggestions. we will be more than happy to assist you :) :) 

• 2594 posts
    November 23, 2018 8:42 AM EST

I have moved this from the News and Announcement forum area as that is ONLY for posts from SE staff for SE official announcements. Please post in correct areas next time.

• November 30, 2018 1:35 AM EST

That's a category nobody but staff should be able to post in. But I see that this functionality for the forum module isn't possible in SE.

Congratulations on acquiring Ipragmatech. Great support from both of you guys.

• 2594 posts
    November 30, 2018 4:58 AM EST
    Elshara Silverheart said:

That's a category nobody but staff should be able to post in. But I see that this functionality for the forum module isn't possible in SE.

Not possible yet. ;)

• November 30, 2018 4:32 PM EST

Well, one way around this is if categories had their own pages in the layout editor.