Editing the Required Sign in page...

• December 6, 2018 12:34 PM EST

I know I can go in the layout editor and add things around the required sign in page, I dont want that, I want to know where the physical file is as I need to completely edit the whole design...

• 6923 posts
    December 10, 2018 12:33 PM EST

I just removed your duplicate post for this same topic as it will make a more confusing forum with two of the same topic. Please provide more details of what you want to do as "design" means theme or could mean style css. Did you mean that or something else?

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at December 10, 2018 12:33 PM EST
  • December 11, 2018 10:24 AM EST

I want to change the ACTUAL PAGE like the PHYSICAL .html or .tpl file or whatever... where is that file.. 

• December 12, 2018 1:53 PM EST

I have not found it yet and looked in the application folder but I get lost from there...  

• 6923 posts
    December 12, 2018 5:03 PM EST

I think you mean the user login page. And since we have no idea of what you want to do, it's harder to help but you'll want to look in application/modules/User/Form/login.php and application/modules/User/views/scripts/auth/login.tpl . Good luck as it's a bit complicated if you don't know the coding. Note that this will be editing source files and will not be covered by support should site issues result from changes made. Also note that you are editing the auth files and as such could create vulnerabilities for your site. SocialEngine assumes no responsibility from issues caused should you edit these files and you assume all risks from such editing. We strongly recommend hiring an expert for editing these pages.

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at December 12, 2018 6:11 PM EST