I have a few questions

• 6 posts
    December 23, 2018 9:34 AM EST

1-Before installing the plugin, the website will be in Production mode or Development mode?Which?

2-If Development mode is it mandatory?

3-Will be marked ""Translation Performance" while the plug-in loads ?

4-Some words do not exist in the English language list.Did we'll add the word? Some words do not appear in the English language list . The same words appear in the Turkish language list. Example not "Landing Page" and "My Community" and "Sat" not english language. 

5-example : ABC_DEF_  How to fix word errors ?

6-I'm doing a translation . I am saving . changes in the list looks . but from website not processed . What can be the reason?

This post was edited by Mehmet at December 23, 2018 2:13 PM EST
    • 6923 posts
    December 24, 2018 5:27 AM EST

What plugin are you speaking of? Are all of your questions about one plugin or are they about something else?

• 6 posts
    December 24, 2018 10:08 AM EST

I asked in general . For socialengine plugins and third-party plugins .

This post was edited by Mehmet at December 24, 2018 10:09 AM EST
    • 6923 posts
    December 26, 2018 4:20 AM EST

You don't need to enable development mode to install official SocialEngine plugins that are made by SocialEngine.

Third party plugins would need to be answered by those experts as each plugin can have different requirements. Same for any translation questions as we have a separate area in our forum for third party questions because third party products can have differences. It's also best to go to the expert's support and ask them directly as some are not on this forum much.

It sounds like you have third party plugins that are missing phrases. You would need to seek help from those experts so they can add the translation phrases.

Also, after translating, you would need to do the translation performance again and clear cache. Please view our tutorials at https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/portal/articles/1686929-socialengine-php-v4-table-of-contents?_ga=2.51080937.1545345201.1545814471-107188469.1545647756 and bookmark that link so that you can find tutorials easier. Here is the tutorial for language translating:

https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/portal/articles/1658320-admin-panel---layout->-language-manager

and one about the cache and translation performance https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/portal/articles/1639869-admin-panel---settings->-performance-caching

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at December 26, 2018 4:21 AM EST
    • 6 posts
    December 28, 2018 3:30 AM EST

Thank you very much

Adding extraction to make editing
    what is the file path ?
    where is?

1---

2---

3---

• 6923 posts
    December 28, 2018 4:52 AM EST

If you are asking where to find those to translate, they should be in the language manager in admin panel. The tutorial above for languages should help you find them. You should always do it in the language manager when translating as it avoids any possible mistakes if doing it in the files.

• 6 posts
    December 28, 2018 5:56 AM EST

not word
    where are the file paths to improve the image

php , html arrangement

• 111 posts
    December 28, 2018 8:45 AM EST

Please keep threads on topic and start new threads for new topics in order to keep things less confusing for the community. It's best to title a thread for one topic in order to help you and others who need the same help.