Move language selector in footer to the top menu

• 106 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:44 AM EDT

Hello again,

I would like to move the language selector in footer to the top menu, at the left of notifications. What code and files should I modify please?

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2017 4:49 AM EDT

I see how to do this but it needs a plugin. I could post the steps or can see if I can release this as a free plugin. Are you able to make plugins? If not, I'm checking to see if I can release this as a little freebie (via my ScriptTechs).

• 106 posts
    August 7, 2017 7:29 AM EDT

I don't know how to make plugins, but someone helped me to move the language selector to the top of my site. I think this plugin will be useful to other people anyway.

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2017 7:32 AM EDT
    Yungsun said:

I don't know how to make plugins, but someone helped me to move the language selector to the top of my site. I think this plugin will be useful to other people anyway.

Glad you got it moved. 

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 3:51 AM EDT

Hey would you mind telling me how you did it? I want to do this as well.

• 106 posts
    September 9, 2017 8:56 AM EDT

Hello Elshara, I paid a developper for this work, to move languages at the top, and replace the language selector by flags. I'm sorry but I could not explain you the modification by myself.

• 6923 posts
    September 9, 2017 11:10 AM EDT
    Elshara Silverheart said:

Hey would you mind telling me how you did it? I want to do this as well.

I have it in a widget I was going to release free under my ScriptTechs company. If you want it like that, I'll finish packaging it and put it in my store. I had stopped testing it and packaging it when the OP said they had one custom made.