Whole Site Error Now!

• 233 posts
    January 31, 2019 1:20 PM EST

Hello

I just got done uploading new EVENTS now I get this error at the URL http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/:

We're sorry! We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: e8d47b

Thanks Gary
    • 233 posts
    January 31, 2019 1:24 PM EST

I opened ticket to my server host company to see if server issue--assume not.

Thanks Gary

• 233 posts
    January 31, 2019 1:28 PM EST

Site back up I'd really like to know what happened ... my host might have some ideas. Gary

• 233 posts
    January 31, 2019 3:44 PM EST

FYI fix by host was: "Actually, the issue was caused by a minor glitch in the CageFS due to which the PHP selector was unable to assign the proper PHP extensions for your account. So, I had to manually update the CageFS structure for your account, which resolved the issue."

• 6923 posts
    January 31, 2019 4:06 PM EST

Thanks for the update. That would be a hosting issue and not related to our script but it's great that they let you know the issue. Things like that can happen from time to time. I wouldn't be concerned unless it happens every day.

• 119 posts
    March 1, 2019 4:01 PM EST

A similar error often happens if the IO of a shared server is set too low. I had that before or the latency is too high. Had to move my server instance to the UK to solve the problem. My site has been around the world a few times before settling in the UK