Community

Forums » SocialEngine Product Releases

Introducing SocialEngine Unite Beta!

• 3422 posts
    February 15, 2019 2:44 PM EST

Hi everyone. We have been listening to your feedback and discussing ways that we can best serve the community. 

We'll be posting more info next week. I was able to get a little more details and according to Ray, the Unite API will be able to be used by third party experts to port their plugins for Unite. :) In fact, you could even make a hybrid site of SEPHP and Unite. Our main site is using Unite and also some older apps so it's a hybrid too for now until we update it further.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

• 167 posts
    February 15, 2019 2:45 PM EST
    I’m eagerly excited about the api
    • 154 posts
    February 15, 2019 6:24 PM EST
    Stepan said:

Can't wait to play with self-hosted version. I hope you're not doing subscription based model (caps on user count etc.) and it's just one time upgrade fee. Some yearly optional maintenance fee that provides access to upgrades is also acceptable, in my opinion. I don't mind paying reasonable fees for upgrades if this means it will go towards creating a better product.

I don't get why so many people complain about this change. You still have access to SE PHP and there was no word on EOL, even after it reaches EOL you can still keep using it.

There are times when it just makes sense to rebuild something from the ground up. SE PHP was build on a framework that reached EOL about 2 years ago, it also has a lot of external libraries that are no longer being updated. It just doesn't make sense for developers to invest into making new features on legacy framework.

Im complaining because i worked hard on feature requests and kept getting lead on they they will be implemented for like 2 years. So i think i have right to be bitter on this. ive been in SE since SE 3.

• 8 posts
    February 16, 2019 4:13 AM EST
    Donna said:

Hi everyone. We have been listening to your feedback and discussing ways that we can best serve the community. 

We'll be posting more info next week. I was able to get a little more details and according to Ray, the Unite API will be able to be used by third party experts to port their plugins for Unite. :) In fact, you could even make a hybrid site of SEPHP and Unite. Our main site is using Unite and also some older apps so it's a hybrid too for now until we update it further.

Wooow!!!, that's sounds really interesting :) :) Though one concren, is it doable with the current avaliable version of the APIs, you are proving with the SaaS version of unite ? 

This post was edited by Hire Experts at February 16, 2019 4:14 AM EST
    • 3422 posts
    February 16, 2019 5:26 AM EST
    Hire Experts said:
    Donna said:

Wooow!!!, that's sounds really interesting :) :) Though one concren, is it doable with the current avaliable version of the APIs, you are proving with the SaaS version of unite ? 

Please ask expert questions in the area designated for that. Once we get to that point, we would give more details in that area and in tutorials. Right now, we aren't at that point. However, since I said our main site is using Unite and is a hybrid with the older main site, it stands to reason the current API works for that. :)

• 3422 posts
    February 16, 2019 5:46 AM EST
    Daniel said:
    Stepan said:

Can't wait to play with self-hosted version. I hope you're not doing subscription based model (caps on user count etc.) and it's just one time upgrade fee. Some yearly optional maintenance fee that provides access to upgrades is also acceptable, in my opinion. I don't mind paying reasonable fees for upgrades if this means it will go towards creating a better product.

I don't get why so many people complain about this change. You still have access to SE PHP and there was no word on EOL, even after it reaches EOL you can still keep using it.

There are times when it just makes sense to rebuild something from the ground up. SE PHP was build on a framework that reached EOL about 2 years ago, it also has a lot of external libraries that are no longer being updated. It just doesn't make sense for developers to invest into making new features on legacy framework.

Im complaining because i worked hard on feature requests and kept getting lead on they they will be implemented for like 2 years. So i think i have right to be bitter on this. ive been in SE since SE 3.

But we said you could even make a hybrid of your SEPHP and Unite so really, there is nothing to complain about since experts can port their products and you can use both SEPHP and Unite. Unless you aren't reading what we are saying. Please read our responses. Staying stagnant in old methods would have served no one well as eventually the competition would be using these newer methods too. 

Here's a little info. React is made and maintained by Facebook.

Elasticsearch (which Amazon has a service for) is used by the following: https://www.elastic.co/use-cases

Node.JS is used by IBM, Microsoft, LinkedIn, PayPal, Netflix and others and is built on Google Chrome's V8.

This post was edited by Donna at February 16, 2019 5:47 AM EST
    • 353 posts
    February 16, 2019 2:41 PM EST

@Daniel - I totally get where you are coming from in regards to making feature requests and feeling like they fall on deaf ears. I used to do that. Now I only use the core script for what it is designed to do and build anything else that I want. It's an investment and it gets me exactly what I want.

• 6 posts
    February 16, 2019 4:21 PM EST
    Daniel said:
    Stepan said:

I share the same sentiment with the old team, to be fair they were good people no question but many of us always felt that they came out with a half-baked product and if we wanted new features there's the convenient answer "there are 3rd parties" when really, SE PHP V4 came at a time when Facebook was setting the standards on what a social network should be. It's only recently that they have really stopped adding drastic new features that surprises everyone - colored background posts and reactions among those. The former handlers would always say they want to focus on the core than new features but it wasnt until the new team who took over where things took off again. When they were teasing "Breeze" I knew it was an upgrade for Cloud as it was the one that really got stagnant - the old team was seemingly content on having it as is. I am thankful now that there's better communication and more reliable, substantial feedback.

This post was edited by Glenn O at February 16, 2019 4:24 PM EST
    • 154 posts
    February 17, 2019 3:13 PM EST
    Donna said:
    Daniel said:
    Stepan said:

But we said you could even make a hybrid of your SEPHP and Unite so really, there is nothing to complain about since experts can port their products and you can use both SEPHP and Unite. Unless you aren't reading what we are saying. Please read our responses. Staying stagnant in old methods would have served no one well as eventually the competition would be using these newer methods too. 

Elasticsearch (which Amazon has a service for) is used by the following: https://www.elastic.co/use-cases

Node.JS is used by IBM, Microsoft, LinkedIn, PayPal, Netflix and others and is built on Google Chrome's V8.

My issue isnt about staying stagnant, its great to evolve.
    My issue is, lots of FR in past hav constantly been its coming next release then 2 years or so may passed, then it was it will be in SE 5.

Then i mentioned crowd funding to help SE and we can get things implemented, and this seemed to fall on deaf ears, but then there was a post where you were considering the blockchain aspect, because outside sources showed interest to get that done. Im guessing the blockchain aspect has been pushed back esp as Minds is opensource free social network on eth blockchain.

but as mentioned before I really wanted clear answer before as mentioned i wanted to buy multiple licences, imagine if i purchased 5 licences and all TP plugin licences for all those to then learn, nah none of those FR are coming, but it will be in Unite,

but its still unclear if we the PHP people have to buy another licence for UNITE, its all good and well saying its hybrid. by saying Hybrid i really get feeling its a brand new licence at another $300 a pop. and hybrid will be good but if PHP is phased out then its hydrid with a dead element.

• February 18, 2019 4:25 AM EST
    Daniel said:
    Donna said:
    Daniel said:
    Stepan said:

My issue isnt about staying stagnant, its great to evolve.
    My issue is, lots of FR in past hav constantly been its coming next release then 2 years or so may passed, then it was it will be in SE 5.

Then i mentioned crowd funding to help SE and we can get things implemented, and this seemed to fall on deaf ears, but then there was a post where you were considering the blockchain aspect, because outside sources showed interest to get that done. Im guessing the blockchain aspect has been pushed back esp as Minds is opensource free social network on eth blockchain.

but as mentioned before I really wanted clear answer before as mentioned i wanted to buy multiple licences, imagine if i purchased 5 licences and all TP plugin licences for all those to then learn, nah none of those FR are coming, but it will be in Unite,

but its still unclear if we the PHP people have to buy another licence for UNITE, its all good and well saying its hybrid. by saying Hybrid i really get feeling its a brand new licence at another $300 a pop. and hybrid will be good but if PHP is phased out then its hydrid with a dead element.

I believe the license will either be ported over if you have a PHP license, or will be an option where you could pay monthly for the features you need via cloud. I think that new licenses will still work like they always have. With the exception of the lifetime license for the hosted plans. You'd get the same lifetime license as always with PHP as you would using self hosted Unite. Then you just pay the hosting fee for your own server.

If you bought 5 licenses using PHP now, they would transfer over to Unite when it is self hosted. As for third party mods, as you bought a lifetime PHP license with them, and there will exist an upgrade path from V4 to V5, they should have similar rules on their license terms also.

Especially if the new marketplace rule comes into effect where developers can only sell through the existing social engine marketplace. And you can buy products directly from your own site. I think the license will be a one time cost for the marketplace itself. So if you have a valid Social engine license, you have everything you ever purchased linked to that license as a way of verifying ownership of the products you have bought from third parties. You will be able to update licenses on domain basis.

In terms of feature requests, you aren't losing functionality when upgrading to Social Engine Unite. Full featured apps basically is the accumulation of advanced features, all tied into one app. Now is the time to put your feature requests into hyper drive as the new platform is just being built. All that work you, me, and everyone else did on Git Hub, will be compatible with Social Engine and will be coded with fewer errors due to the code base which has not reached end of life status yet. Unlike PHP, which tends to do so every year or so.

To make a long story even longer, we're in a type of transition that I feel positive about because we are keeping what we already have. The only time end of life status for PHP will occur, is only when everyone has ported over most if not all the third party apps for PHP, let alone core. So that's still a ways off yet. Even the competition is going this way as PHPFox is making the switch to NodeJS also, which won't be for a couple of years yet. so this is just a road map of sorts for Social engine. Think of it as a long term goal almost there, but there enough to get cloud clients interested in an upgrade. So far, the project being built, is a hybrid between cloud and self hosted. Similar to the word press model but using Node JS, not PHP as the backend and frontend code base.

You're putting a new engine in the same car that can house your theoretical 12 children in an effort to carry it across that mountain biking trip you've always wanted to make for years but could never find the right vehicle to take you there. Think of it like hyper drive for 4 wheel and all wheel drive. All that's changing, is the back end requirements. The front end will get a face lift, but everything every other developer has worked on will shift with us.

It may not be a perfect future, but it's a promising one as we improve it together. So far only Social engine and PHPFox are the two major social networking apps, let along blog or forum apps to try this route. Social Engine has the better developers working on it. PHPFox has sloppy coders and that makes them more error prone due to their current lax if any security measures. The only thing really going for them at the time was their template engine. Now that social Engine has ditched Zend entirely, there's no reason to really use them at all for much. The people who made that script work out the best, have all moved to Social Engine now. ray and Donna, the two master minds behind the success of modern social websites. Working to help keep Social Engine alive and well. The best parts of the web have come together. the reason why you notice nobody has posted for two years, is because the new back end was being built all this time. trust me this wasn't just a two week maintenance release. this was a core team of developers working together to make this all happen and include our feedback in the process alongside their own implementation of how people could best customize their site in as detail of a way as possible.

As crazy as it sounds, this is just the beginning. So please don't give up. Social Engine Unite may be an odd name, as I think a better product name would be Social Engine Builder. But if we can get our feature requests back on track strictly for social engine Unite, that will be a reward well worth the wait. I am sure of it now. Visions which grow stagnant, can't succeed.

This doesn't mean you need to upgrade now. But when the time comes to do so, the product you see now, will look completely polished and new by then with all of us working on it together from idea to reality. I'm saying this as someone who spent the majority of my time making git hub requests back in 2015 and 2016. This is the new web 3.0 brought to life.

In terms of the block chain, and crowd funding ideas, they are valid ones. I think that the best way to donate money, is to just pay for a license to Social engine. That way more people can directly still continue to pay and improve the product, without needing to throw a huge stash of  cash at a developer. throw it towards the whole team, who communicates internally using the money we pay anyways for licenses, and updates, to make them happen.

The money is also for the cost of research, development and outsourcing information as well from other developers in the field. That's how NodeJs became a thing. I may have mentioned a few key ideas to Donna early on, but most of which, are just looking at what's able to be built today if you know the language and can code fluently within it. Something Social engine's current core team is definitely blessed with the gift of doing, and rather well for the most part.

Yes I'm impressed here. And for good reason.

This post was edited by Elshara Silverheart at February 18, 2019 4:36 AM EST
    • 3422 posts
    February 21, 2019 6:03 AM EST

We haven't forgotten an update blog to let you all know answers to your questions. Our company meeting is today. We'll have something for you hopefully tomorrow after resolving some of the questions here. 

• February 21, 2019 8:02 AM EST
    Donna said:

We haven't forgotten an update blog to let you all know answers to your questions. Our company meeting is today. We'll have something for you hopefully tomorrow after resolving some of the questions here. 

Cheers, Donna! Here's hoping for more widgets as well to further customize what types of content can be stuck on to pages such as main page. Am thinking the interface for choosing available landing pages for guests and members could also be simplified somewhat. I'll post requests and such later.

• gs
    • 851 posts
    February 22, 2019 10:49 PM EST

@Donna

Q#01  Will import program include data of 3PD Plugins?

Q#02  When will the list of approved/included FRs be posted?  This has supposedly been held off for ages do as to not announce to competitors what's coming.  But my guess is that's no longer a concern after this announcement ?

Q#03  Re Hybrid: Am I understanding this correctly that Unite will work properly with all of my existing Plugins/Theme?  This seems too good to be true.  

This post was edited by gs at February 22, 2019 11:42 PM EST
    • 3422 posts
    February 23, 2019 5:39 AM EST
    gs said:

@Donna

Q#01  Will import program include data of 3PD Plugins?

We can only include our own stuff in an import. However, I imagine 3rd parties could provide an app to do the same for their stuff once ours is out.

Q#02  When will the list of approved/included FRs be posted?  This has supposedly been held off for ages do as to not announce to competitors what's coming.  But my guess is that's no longer a concern after this announcement ?

I don't know if there's time to go through all the FRs and post a list of the ones we've included, right now. All of us are working well beyond our paid hours in order to bring everything to stable for SaaS, provide documentation, get download ready, etc. I'll ask though.

Q#03  Re Hybrid: Am I understanding this correctly that Unite will work properly with all of my existing Plugins/Theme?  This seems too good to be true.  

He said (he being Ray) that clients could use the API and make a hybrid of their current sites. For example, our main site is using Unite in a hybrid method. The main parts are Unite and then the store is the old system which will be using our upcoming ecommerce app once we have it ready. So you can see that by using the API, there can be new and old working together. I am not sure how this works with 3rd party stuff but I see it working on ours. We'll have more info on that for clients and experts as soon as we can. 

• gs
    • 851 posts
    February 23, 2019 4:48 PM EST
    ITLJames said:

@Daniel - I totally get where you are coming from in regards to making feature requests and feeling like they fall on deaf ears. I used to do that. Now I only use the core script for what it is designed to do and build anything else that I want. It's an investment and it gets me exactly what I want.

I too have done that wherever possible, but many FRs are relared to Core and ADMINcp, and thus should be devd by Webligo, not a 3PD.  IMHO.

• gs
    • 851 posts
    February 24, 2019 11:01 AM EST

--> 'I don't know if there's time to go through all the FRs and post a list of the ones we've included, right now. All of us are working well beyond our paid hours in order to bring everything to stable for SaaS, provide documentation, get download ready, etc. I'll ask though.'

Although I can appreciate that, we were told it would be done ages ago.  Had the FRs been tagged along the way (like at guthub) this would've been done already.  The fact that Webligo isn't paying its staff is not our fault, but a choice Webligo and its employess are making.  Please keep in mind that some of Webligo's decisions (ex. Certified, which is now on hold) have cost us ADMINs plenty of $$ and non-paid ADMIN hours as we spin our wheels on some issues.  

--> 'My issue isnt about staying stagnant, its great to evolve.  My issue is, lots of FR in past hav constantly been its coming next release then 2 years or so may passed, then it was it will be in SE 5.'

Amen.  I'm tired of chasing a carrot - lots of time spent on creating 'proper' FRs - wasted might be a more appropriate word.  The time, hassle, and expense of migration (due to 3PD products) along with the unknowns of the API with 3PD products... this makes me think I'll revisit Platfirms again.  I almost walked when the Certified program was implemented (and after all the costs and hassles it's now on hold).  Had I known years ago about Certified and what SE '5' now is, I wouldn't have hung around with so much hope.  For someone either using just SE out-of-the-box or using lots of 3PD Products who also has lots of time and money to spend, Unite is great.  For me, there's too much unknown.  Oh well.  I must say though that the shiney new product does look great.  But do I need it - prolly not; can I afford it - definitely not.  And if 3PDs jump on this $3-4/app/month model... ugh.

• 53 posts
    February 24, 2019 11:13 AM EST

I remember when the software developer would post snippets for things we wanted to do with our sites. Now it's all built as a basic database driven site and any little change has to be paid for. No free snippets. PAY to make it do anything or go learn to code. It was once a community of sharing and now it's a community of selling. Basic features are not included so you have to pay and no more free snippets or even responses to requests for free snippets. Just a dead zone where once a thriving responsive community was. And, I am in the USA. I am so sorry. Yes, I am in the USA and most of the programmers selling the things I want that I have bought are not in the USA. I would just appreciate it if there was at least an attempt to work with thouse that want to learn more on their own as newbies and support the basic sold product without pointing everything to paid outsources. It's cold. The software developer should be active in the community. Very active and infact be leading it. 

This post was edited by whatonearth at February 24, 2019 12:10 PM EST
  • February 24, 2019 12:19 PM EST
    whatonearth said:

I remember when the software developer would post snippets for things we wanted to do with our sites. Now it's all built as a basic database driven site and anything you want to do it a paid ad on. No free snippets. PAY to make it do anything or go learn to code. It was once a community of sharing and now it's a community of selling. Basic features are not included so you have to pay and no more free snippets or even responses to requests for free snippets. Just a dead zone where once a thriving responsive community was. And, I am in the USA. I am so sorry. Yes, I am in the USA and most of the programmers selling the things I want that I have bought are not in the USA. I would just appreciate it if there was at least an attempt to work with thouse that want to learn more on their own as newbies and support the basic sold product without pointing everything to paid outsources. It's cold. The software developer should be active in the community. Very active and infact be leading it. 

I remember those days two. That was before Room214 bought the company and Drew and John were the lead developers of the project. A lot of things felt more promising then. They still do now, but with less of an emphasis on public knowledge and more on private ammendmentship.

Yes the world is turning into one big corporation. Best free thing we still have is servers and code. SE has always been a business though. Through and through. A marketing firm owns it now, and so however talented the developers are, there's always a marketplace to maximize revenue. As for outsourced talent, I can only comment and say  the following. Distance doesn't matter so much as the concept behind the product does. Most things in corporations are outsourced in an effort to include equal opportunity rights for revenue sharing across all assets and profits.

Passion, versus possibility. Free, versus paid. Chaos, versus order. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, yet should that eye change focus, we will see all within its gaze transition to that of our own design.

• 167 posts
    February 24, 2019 12:26 PM EST
    I share the concern if 3rd party devs do renta-plugins too. This will become a very expensive product fast.
  • February 24, 2019 12:26 PM EST
    gs said:

--> 'I don't know if there's time to go through all the FRs and post a list of the ones we've included, right now. All of us are working well beyond our paid hours in order to bring everything to stable for SaaS, provide documentation, get download ready, etc. I'll ask though.'

Although I can appreciate that, we were told it would be done ages ago.  Had the FRs been tagged along the way (like at guthub) this would've been done already.  The fact that Webligo isn't paying its staff is not our fault, but a choice Webligo and its employess are making.  Please keep in mind that some of Webligo's decisions (ex. Certified, which is now on hold) have cost us ADMINs plenty of $$ and non-paid ADMIN hours as we spin our wheels on some issues.  

--> 'My issue isnt about staying stagnant, its great to evolve.  My issue is, lots of FR in past hav constantly been its coming next release then 2 years or so may passed, then it was it will be in SE 5.'

Amen.  I'm tired of chasing a carrot - lots of time spent on creating 'proper' FRs - wasted might be a more appropriate word.  The time, hassle, and expense of migration (due to 3PD products) along with the unknowns of the API with 3PD products... this makes me think I'll revisit Platfirms again.  I almost walked when the Certified program was implemented (and after all the costs and hassles it's now on hold).  Had I known years ago about Certified and what SE '5' now is, I wouldn't have hung around with so much hope.  For someone either using just SE out-of-the-box or using lots of 3PD Products who also has lots of time and money to spend, Unite is great.  For me, there's too much unknown.  Oh well.  I must say though that the shiney new product does look great.  But do I need it - prolly not; can I afford it - definitely not.  And if 3PDs jump on this $3-4/app/month model... ugh.

I think, in all retrospect, the nature of affordability is no dictatorship. The business world is all about inclusivity now, not exclusivity. this is all done through micromanagement. If you have an idea, profit on it. that hasn't changed here. What has, is the way in which the idea is included. Now, the inclusive has turned towards people. the exclusivity is on ideas themselves. As opposed to when you buy a product, it includes other ideas at no extra cost in edition to it.

One way in which this will benefit customers, is if we are actually paid by Social engine for accepted ideas into the product line itself. So instead of just hoping that our ideas reach the right people, we could get paid as customers of Unite, to have our ideas be implemented as described into the product based on the needs of the demand. This way, we are the owners of the app ideas if they qualify. Otherwise, our feature requests may become buried underneath the nature of the transition phase from php to unite. How's that for affordability?

• February 24, 2019 12:37 PM EST
    PeppaPigKilla said:
    I share the concern if 3rd party devs do renta-plugins too. This will become a very expensive product fast.

Depends if we can have access to the drawing board for paid ideas as customers. This will entice us to share some ideas with the company, and others with third party developers. Depending on our inner resolve, we could make a lot of money this way. Forget affiliate programs, lets develop together. We split the costs for the ideas. Between those who build it, those who market it being the original founders of them, and the customers who buy them. You don't need to be a coder to have great ideas. It takes one to share. And so likewise it should take another to build it. The more we make, the better the product is since we're all winning and exchanging monetary rewards so it's not all going to one place and sitting there.

Of course there's product maintenance and such, but since we're essentially our own testers, any editions to the idea is on us to report to the respective developer who built it. Since apps are isolated now via Unite anyways, we could have many of us become developers in our own right to balance out the developing face of unite. Together we're more than comunity owners, if more than the majority of us are on the product forums like this one, trying to get ideas passed through. Why not get acknowledged for the credits.

• 3422 posts
    February 24, 2019 12:43 PM EST

Elshara a few posts above you said:

Elshara Silverheart said:
    Social Engine has the better developers working on it. PHPFox has sloppy coders and that makes them more error prone due to their current lax if any security measures. The only thing really going for them at the time was their template engine. Now that social Engine has ditched Zend entirely, there's no reason to really use them at all for much. The people who made that script work out the best, have all moved to Social Engine now. ray and Donna, the two master minds behind the success of modern social websites. Working to help keep Social Engine alive and well. The best parts of the web have come together. the reason why you notice nobody has posted for two years, is because the new back end was being built all this time. trust me this wasn't just a two week maintenance release. this was a core team of developers working together to make this all happen and include our feedback in the process alongside their own implementation of how people could best customize their site in as detail of a way as possible.

Now you say:

I remember those days two. That was before Room214 bought the company and Drew and John were the lead developers of the project. A lot of things felt more promising then. They still do now, but with less of an emphasis on public knowledge and more on private ammendmentship.

I am not clear on which way you stand. I believe we are moving in the right direction in order to have the best technology available for clients. As for public knowledge, when phpFox was owned by Ray he didn't look at SE and try to copy everything. When it sold, our competition was always looking at SE to copy features and even the website. So, knowing that, we can't post everything that's coming like we used to do. We have to sorta follow Apple's methods and keep things private in order not to give the competition a way to release our features before we do. 

• 3422 posts
    February 24, 2019 12:45 PM EST
    PeppaPigKilla said:

Depends if we can have access to the drawing board for paid ideas as customers. This will entice us to share some ideas with the company, and others with third party developers. Depending on our inner resolve, we could make a lot of money this way. Forget affiliate programs, lets develop together. We split the costs for the ideas. Between those who build it, those who market it being the original founders of them, and the customers who buy them. You don't need to be a coder to have great ideas. It takes one to share. And so likewise it should take another to build it. The more we make, the better the product is since we're all winning and exchanging monetary rewards so it's not all going to one place and sitting there.

Of course there's product maintenance and such, but since we're essentially our own testers, any editions to the idea is on us to report to the respective developer who built it. Since apps are isolated now via Unite anyways, we could have many of us become developers in our own right to balance out the developing face of unite. Together we're more than comunity owners, if more than the majority of us are on the product forums like this one, trying to get ideas passed through. Why not get acknowledged for the credits.

This is an intriguing idea. I'll bring it up to the team.

• 211 posts
    February 24, 2019 12:53 PM EST
    Donna said:
    PeppaPigKilla said:

This is an intriguing idea. I'll bring it up to the team.

This sounds great. We just forayed into commissioning and designing our first plugin and are looking to implement more of our custom ideas, design and solutions. One of the main things we could also help is with testing, we feel most 3dp plugins are not tested and rushed to market.

Great idea :) would be interested to come on board if it pans out.

• 3422 posts
    February 24, 2019 12:57 PM EST
    gs said:

I'll go through the ones I can and comment in them today, on my own time.