Subsription payment like social engine

• 474 posts
    February 20, 2019 3:37 PM EST

Hei Folks. Mikel here..

Im looking for a subscription plugin that's works exactly like Social engine Subscriptions.

paypal is ok I guess but im looking for something different like what SE use and Tmd Hosting. where members keep topping up their accounts on a monthly basis. and on sign-up.  Im sending so many reminder emails for members to pay their subscriptions. and sometimes im left with paused member accounts because they've not paid subscription.

so can SE integrate one or provide a plugin that looks and works the same as SE.

many thanks.

mikel.

• 378 posts
    February 20, 2019 6:13 PM EST

SES created a custom SegPay gateway for me that handles recurring payments... reach out to them

• 474 posts
    February 23, 2019 12:49 PM EST

Thanks friend... will do... I just got a couple of leeds also from my server host who they use... Im also going to wait and see If SE leave a reply..

Thanks again
    mikel.

• 6923 posts
    February 24, 2019 12:32 PM EST

Are you using the default SocialEngine subscriptions? Are they not working for recurring? If you have a feature request, would you please fill in all the info from the stickied post for how to submit a request? I am not clear on what you want.