Community

Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Thks SocialEngineSolutions 4 THEME BUILDER a new look 4 my site

• 1 posts
    March 2, 2019 3:05 AM EST

I've had the blessing of working with SES for over 5 years now & it has being a great experience being able to work with them, I love their work ethics & products. They have developed a lot of Unique plugins i.e THEME BUILDER, which is completely brand new & unique Idea by which I am giving a totally brand new look to my website and providing it with new and more modern tools.

So, thanks SocialEngineSolutions for giving me the tools to renew my site's look with their new and awesome plugin "THEME BUILDER PLUGIN"

I have seen so many developers plugins but the ones that SES develops and  continues developing are just WOW they not only look awesome but they work like a charm. The Unique ideas they come up with like: Popup Builder, Email Verification plugin, Professional File & Media Manager, Facebook Messenger Customer Live Chat, Advanced Header, Double banner slideshow, Advanced Footer, Advanced Banner and "all" the best Contest Plugin have totally impressed me.

The Team at SES is really thinking outside the box & are coming up with A LOT of new, creative & very useful products for the very first time in SocialEngine. In just the past few month they have given the example of uniqueness in their products and have raised the standard of themes, plugins and services here.

I have been continuously watching other companies copying their ideas and work, but even so SES has always been able to stand out with their new products and their confidence have has surprised me. And now I'm always eager waiting for their newsletter as I know something unique is waiting for me in it.

I was so surprised and glad with their positive response on working on SE UNITE. They did not take a second thought and replied to me in just 10 minutes putting my mind at ease that they already have experienced staff in React and node and they will definitely be upgrading.

Keep up the good work team and I am looking forward for some more Unique and wonderful stuff from you guys.

• Jo
    • 10 posts
    March 2, 2019 4:28 AM EST

I like working with SES as well. Thumbs up.

• 177 posts
    March 2, 2019 4:52 AM EST

I'm skeptical about this post. 

1st post and its promoting one of the main 3pds who has had a hard time on these forums because of lack of support and code. 

However, let's try to stay positive I guess and I hope they do much better with Unite. 

• March 4, 2019 12:05 AM EST

Thank you @Juan for your appreciation and support.

Thank you @Josie. We're glad you are liking our work and we're also glad to work with you.

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions (SES)

• March 5, 2019 12:08 AM EST

The Theme Builder is available on SE Store now and can be purchased from here : https://www.socialengine.com/store/product/theme-builder .

You can checkout the demo here: http://themebuilder.socialenginesolutions.com/ .

For more information, please contact our team at sales@socialenginesolutions.com

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions (SES)