Pop-Ups not showing correct or not at all

• 119 posts
    March 6, 2019 7:48 AM EST

Scenario:

Version: 4.10.3p5

Theme: Insignia

No custom CSS

Chrome version: Version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Fresh install of the SEPHP v4.10.3p5 out of the box with no custom CSS.

For all modules in Chrome pop-ups confirmations not showing correct when deleting or changing messages, on the full site and in the admin site.

Here internet explorer sample works correct:

Here is the Google Chrome:

Looking at the CSS in development mode:

Internet Explorer CSS: <div id="TB_window" style="left: 533.5px; top: 244px; width: 500px; visibility: visible; opacity: 1;"><div id="TB_title"><div id="TB_ajaxWindowTitle"></div><div id="TB_closeAjaxWindow"><a title="close" id="TB_title" href="javascript:void(0);">close</a></div></div><iframe name="TB_iframeContent" width="480" height="320" id="TB_iframeContent" src="http://domain.com/activity/index/delete/action_id/16?format=smoothbox" frameborder="0" style="width: 500px; height: 164px;"></iframe></div> Google Chrome CSS: <div id="TB_window" style="opacity: 1; visibility: visible; width: 20px; left: 773.5px; top: 286.5px;"><div id="TB_title"><div id="TB_ajaxWindowTitle"></div><div id="TB_closeAjaxWindow"><a id="TB_title" href="javascript:void(0);" title="close">close</a></div></div><iframe src="http://domain.com/activity/index/delete/action_id/16?format=smoothbox" id="TB_iframeContent" name="TB_iframeContent" frameborder="0" width="480" height="320" style="width: 20px; height: 20px;"></iframe></div>

Somehow it is adding the wrong width and height in Google Chrome CSS.

It is adding Width: 20px and Height: 20px.

And more wrong CSS at other places all 20px.

I tried adding custom CSS to set the correct W and H but soon you scroll the page it overwrites the settings again to 20px.

The problem is, members have the same problem, they can not delete a post, video, photo etc.

It used to work correct in previous versions.

• 6923 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:38 PM EST

Does it do the same in updated Chrome? My version is higher than that. Does it work on our demo? 

• 6923 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:43 PM EST

Seems to work at demo on latest chrome

• 119 posts
    March 6, 2019 7:37 PM EST

@Donna

I will give it a try, see if it works

• 119 posts
    March 6, 2019 7:56 PM EST

@Donna,

Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Still the same with 20px, even in a copy of the theme. badmin is unusable as it uses pop-ups

Is there a way to just un-install the Theme an new install again. Or are there any javascrips being used when scrolling with a pop up window open?
    It seems something recalculate the positions on the screen if you have development open, it seems to write 20px within the HTML code

• 119 posts
    March 6, 2019 8:02 PM EST

@Donna,

Even on socialengine.com SEPHP it is giving the same error

• 119 posts
    March 6, 2019 8:03 PM EST

This is after I have update Chrome to the latest version: 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• 119 posts
    March 6, 2019 8:33 PM EST

This is on your sample site on SEPHP.

This is the inline css that changes when you scroll on id=TB_window:

element.style { opacity: 1; visibility: visible; width: 20px; left: 773.5px; top: 786.5px; }

Also in the same div you have an iframe with the width and height both 20px, these should be disabled, Then the iframe shows (delete/cancel shows)

<iframe src="https://demo.socialengine.com/activity/index/delete/action_id/440?format=smoothbox" id="TB_iframeContent" name="TB_iframeContent" frameborder="0" width="480" height="320" style="width: 20px; height: 20px;"></iframe>

• 6923 posts
    March 7, 2019 4:45 AM EST

I'm not sure why it's doing that for you and not for me. I'm using chrome on a macbook pro. It has to be browser settings or a browser plugin. I posted a status and then deleted it. You saw my screenshot. Should I try posting something else?

• 119 posts
    March 7, 2019 8:43 AM EST

I just uploaded a SEPHP youtube video, it still shows the 20px on the full site and 20px in admin are when deleting the video

• 119 posts
    March 7, 2019 6:18 PM EST

@Donna

I looks like I have managed to get it to work, reset chrome, uninstalled it and re-installed chrome again.

Probably an issue with Chrome browser.