Facebook Pixel complete registration event

• 154 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:13 AM EDT

Facebook pixel intergration I feel is needed soon, more so than any google intergration.

In 2 years i forsee google . com being dead, people dont use search engines the same way anymore.

once facebook sort out their search functions, and also become a search engine... which will happen. google will be dead, so facebook pixels needs to be taken seriously imo.

I think this would be a great feature, I know there is a section to add scripts to the head of SE.

So pasting the code for Facebook pixel can be done there,
    Now im unsure how to, or if even possible to have but there is an additional script for tracking registration complete on submit buttons.

But SE singup page in layout editor that has the content placed, is only one page, that has sections, ie email, then profile Q, then photo and submit.

Is there a way to add in settings facebook pixel event section, that can be specifically linked to the registration being complete?

A great pixel intergration would be great, as ads can be targeted, and you can say to fb you will only pay for the ad, if event final signup page is complete..... not the initial signup page that they may leave.... but the final page once you have their data

• 154 posts
    September 16, 2017 4:19 PM EDT

???