Community

Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Mobile Apps

• 15 posts
    April 17, 2019 8:38 PM EDT

I need some advise. Which third-party mobile app provider is better. SocialEngineAddons vs SocialEngineSolutions?

I currently have a large investment in SocialEngineAddons and have mentions several suggestions on there Business Pages app design which is just not up to par and looks more like a groups plugin. Because of this, nobody wants to use it on my site.

Now, socialenginesolutions already has the design that I like but before I just throw away all of my investment, how good is there plugins??

This link shows the design i and others like: https://www.socialenginesolutions.com/10-new-upgraded-features-in-native-android-mobile-app-are-here/

I like the home page of the business pages where the background photo is separated by the pages profile photo and the like buttons, follow and others are conveniently shown and available.

Input would be great.

• 15 posts
    April 17, 2019 8:50 PM EDT

• 15 posts
    April 17, 2019 9:10 PM EDT

Also, if I were to use like for instance, socialenginesolutions mobile app, would it be compatible with the other plugins that I already purchased with SEAO API

• 3537 posts
    April 18, 2019 5:52 AM EDT
    Dwayne said:

Also, if I were to use like for instance, socialenginesolutions mobile app, would it be compatible with the other plugins that I already purchased with SEAO API

For that question, you might want to ask SES or also search this forum as I believe this may have been asked by another client. I may be wrong but I think that post had some answers from clients using both.

• 3537 posts
  • April 18, 2019 6:58 AM EDT

Hello Dwayne,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for appreciating our work and Mobile Apps.

Our mobile apps support 3rd party products in web view, but that will be shown in their own design.

If you want the plugins to be displayed as of the native apps, then you should use our plugins on your site.

We would further like to inform you that our plugins, Mobile apps and themes are already available upto 60% discount till 20th April, 2019.

You can read here: http://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/1725/upto-60-off-on-ses-products-april-2019

You
    can consider purchasing our Highly Discounted package from here: https://www.socialengine.com/store/product/all-ses-products-with-mobile-apps

You can reach out to our team for discussion at sales@socialenginesolutions.com, skype us at: vaibhav.sesolutions or whatsapp us at: +91-9950682999 .

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions (SES)

• 177 posts
    April 20, 2019 3:32 PM EDT

Tickles me that when you ask for advice/help you get upsold. 

Tbh there is very little difference in these two companies from my experiences. Both will try to help you when something goes wrong and almost something will always go wrong. I do like that they have updated the app as I've always been under the impression that other than compatibility from updates to SE core, the plugins and apps don't actually get any better improvements from 1.0

Looks like SES has a 7-day trial, Try it out and see if it's for you. I do not recommend buying their plugins, not because they are bad but because you've already bought these once, why buy them again? 

With Unite around the corner is it worth this sort of investment right now too? I wouldn't say so, however that's all about your stance on whether you're staying with PHP or switching to unite. 

• 15 posts
    April 22, 2019 5:11 AM EDT

Pappa

>>>> With Unite around the corner is it worth this sort of investment right now too? I wouldn't say so, however that's all about your stance on whether you're staying with PHP or switching to unite. 

Whats Unite?