Community

Forums » SEPHP Feature Requests

Redesign browse members as whole

• 129 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:16 AM EDT

This was marked as accepted on github 
    https://github.com/SocialEngine/phpv4-feature-requests/issues/56

Be good to here update on this. 

I did raise alot on this topic, regards to how data is handled etc.

• gs
    • 682 posts
    August 7, 2017 12:24 PM EDT

I thought this was scheduled for 4.10?

• 129 posts
    September 16, 2017 4:18 PM EDT

It was marked to be, but It wont be which is sad :(

• 5 posts
    February 10, 2018 2:18 AM EST

Any news about this major request ?

Would appreciate to have a Donna (or other staff member) REAL answer about this ...

for reminder, the last answer was :

"It won't be 2018. I understand your point but I don't know any company that posts a release date before they have features list set. We can't post a date atm. Once we have an idea, we will post a tentative time schedule. As we are going along rather nicely with bug fix releases, I don't anticipate it being a long wait for a 4.10. I also have a live site using this script and I know how it is to wait for features. :)"

• 2133 posts
    February 12, 2018 8:13 AM EST

We didn't anticipate taking longer to release the flash removal issue. There will be improvements this year. My answers are always real answers. We have 4.10 coming very soon. 

• 5 posts
    March 5, 2018 3:20 AM EST

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your answer but if you remember well, this is what you wrote on May 2017 about the redesign of the search member :

"We've marked this for 4.10 release. It requires more to make it work than can be included in a 4.9.x release."

You have now released the 4.10.1 version and it still missing these crucials improvements ... this is why I asked you a release date for the improvment of the member search especially :

- Single select on profile signup = multi-select on browse members AND multi-select on signup = multi-select on browse members (whith modern tag system like http://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/)

- Document uploader to verify member's indentity

I think that many people (and customers like me who have bought your script) would  REALLY appreciate to have an estimated release date (+/- 1 month) and would like to know if you're currently working on this development ?

thanks a lot for all your customers who wait this crucial improvment since a very long time

• 2133 posts
    March 5, 2018 4:29 AM EST

Yes I remember what I wrote as I went and looked when you made your other comment. We will have a post soon about our upcoming plans. Thanks for your feedback.

• 129 posts
    March 5, 2018 10:14 AM EST
    angelflo said:

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your answer but if you remember well, this is what you wrote on May 2017 about the redesign of the search member :

"We've marked this for 4.10 release. It requires more to make it work than can be included in a 4.9.x release."

You have now released the 4.10.1 version and it still missing these crucials improvements ... this is why I asked you a release date for the improvment of the member search especially :

- Single select on profile signup = multi-select on browse members AND multi-select on signup = multi-select on browse members (whith modern tag system like http://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/)

I think that many people (and customers like me who have bought your script) would  REALLY appreciate to have an estimated release date (+/- 1 month) and would like to know if you're currently working on this development ?

thanks a lot for all your customers who wait this crucial improvment since a very long time

Hopefully SE team can knuckle down on FR once they sort out the niggling things they wanted like Flash.

- Single select on profile signup = multi-select on browse members AND multi-select on signup = multi-select on browse members (whith modern tag system like http://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/)

These are two VERY important things to me tho, so I REALLY hope its considered.

Document uploader is VERY CRUCIAL for a KYC stance, to many fake users or people joining with fake names.
    verifying users keeps a safe network, of knowing your customer over anonymous.
    But the workflow, needs to be swift as foooooook 

Hope your doing well Angelflo, i havent been as active as I use to, SE taken a back seat for me at mo, so I have a little time to be patient at mo, so hopefully we hear update soon

This post was edited by Daniel at March 5, 2018 10:15 AM EST
  • gs
    • 682 posts
    March 5, 2018 1:18 PM EST

==> '...Hopefully SE team can knuckle down on FR once they sort out the niggling things they wanted like Flash....'

Yes, hopefully - especially the FRs that are completely new functionality and don't have a 3PD product that provides that functionality.  We have been told to wait until after 4.09.*, now after 4.10.*, so hopefully dozens of the FRs will now be addressed.  BTW - I don't consider Flash removal and PHP 7.* compatibility to be FRs (even if someone posted them) because these were necessary for SE to survive and required by the industry.  Fingers crossed (toes too) that SE will soon post a list of the FRs they will be addressing and when and in what 4.10.* version so we can better plan our sites (and contact 3PDs if necessary to do work that SE has held off on for years if they don't accept the FRs now). 

• 5 posts
    March 29, 2018 2:14 AM EDT

Hi Donna

"We will have a post soon about our upcoming plans. " ... still waiting your post 3 weeks later :-(

• 2133 posts
    March 29, 2018 4:59 AM EDT

Please be patient. It will be released any day now, a roadmap.

• 5 posts
    April 20, 2018 1:23 AM EDT

Hi Donna, please can you tell me where I can find your roadmap ?????????

• 2133 posts
    April 20, 2018 4:41 AM EDT

Our team is still putting the technical part of it together. We have to wait for some parts as our CTO is pretty tied up with coding but he's working on his section of it.