Community

Forums » SocialEngine Store Scoop

New Products in the SocialEngine Store W.E. April 26 2019

• 92 posts
    April 26, 2019 6:14 AM EDT

Hey! Here's what's new in the SocialEngine Store for the week ending April 26, 2019. Got a nice theme from SocialEngineSolutions :

Multipurpose Sportz Theme

Build & Manage your own Sports Theme which is best suited for all Sport Lovers !

All you sports buffs should love that one! Have a great weekend. cool

• 177 posts
    April 28, 2019 6:07 AM EDT

Wow, This is without a doubt the best out of the box theme I have ever seen. 

Please SES do some more niche themes, games, esports, other sports. 

Bravo. 

EDIT 

Can we have a category for developers to support their themes? 

So each topic created would be for that theme, this way the developers can get requests for the themes off the patrons and also other patrons can benefit from help. 

This would require this category to be private and only available to confirmed license holders. 

This post was edited by PeppaPigKilla at April 28, 2019 6:10 AM EDT
    • 3537 posts
    April 29, 2019 6:34 AM EDT
    PeppaPigKilla said:

EDIT 

Can we have a category for developers to support their themes? 

So each topic created would be for that theme, this way the developers can get requests for the themes off the patrons and also other patrons can benefit from help. 

This would require this category to be private and only available to confirmed license holders. 

I see you posted a thread for your theme questions and feature improvements in the channel made for third party product discussions. That is the correct area. I'm not sure why we would need another section as the intent of this forum is to discuss the SE scripts. Each expert has their own site for feature requests and product assistance too. Adding another category here would create a longer forum and that's generally frowned upon by most forum standards. 

Can you explain more why it would be needed, the benefits, and why it would need to be private? This forum is already accessible only by clients and experts. Most sections are viewable by guests though.

• 177 posts
    April 29, 2019 6:49 AM EDT

Hello 

I'll answer the last question first. Piracy... we dont want to give any help towards modification or problem solving any free or paid for addons for non clients to use. 

I myself would prefer to have all the support in one place, there is a reason most of us post help with 3pd plugins here and its because everyone can see it and support and also the 3pd can also offer support that can benefit everyone. Any online software that has 3pd has a section dedicated for release and support of plugins so your notion of it being frowned upon for being a longer forum is not shared by myself or any place that I know and I believe would be welcomed providing that only 3pds can create the topic to showcase their product, link it to the SE store and offer support and update notifications through that topic. 

When a new product is released unless its in the certified and singular release no forum post is made. If its a singular product like this thread like this and posted by the developer themselves I think it would be better. I hate having to email support, I would rather have a forum support topic myself, selfish reasons I know. 

Having x amount of threads about 1 product is a bit messy, sure you could email the 3pd direct and await a reply however, your answer could be in one of the many posts where a solution is actually provided. 

• 3537 posts
    April 29, 2019 7:51 AM EDT

PeppaPigKilla said:

Hello 

I'll answer the last question first. Piracy... we dont want to give any help towards modification or problem solving any free or paid for addons for non clients to use. 

That's a good point. I'll consider how to best implement your suggestion but it won't be just themes. It would be products so as to include any products as long as they are in the store. 

• 3537 posts
    April 29, 2019 7:59 AM EDT

I've created the channel http://community.socialengine.com/forums/32 . In the future, please post requests in the feedback channel as it sorta took this thread off topic. :)

• May 2, 2019 2:47 AM EDT
    PeppaPigKilla said:

Wow, This is without a doubt the best out of the box theme I have ever seen. 

Please SES do some more niche themes, games, esports, other sports. 

Bravo. 

Thank you @PeppaPigkilla. We're glad you liked our work.

We had recently released a Theme Builder which has lot of potential. We are working on setting up demos to demonstrate how the theme builder can be used.
    Recently we released a new Travel demo: http://travel.socialenginesolutions.com/

The package of demo can be purchased from here: https://www.socialengine.com/store/product/travel-fantasis

We
    are coming up with new themes and new demos, so please stay tuned to our updates.

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions (SES)

• 3537 posts
    May 2, 2019 4:46 AM EDT

Please keep this thread on topic. It is for the sportz theme. Not for promoting other products.