Community

Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

No purchase found for license key when installing the plugins

• 2 posts
    May 22, 2019 5:27 PM EDT

Hi, 

Hope anyone here could help me in this issue.

I just moved my server (aws EC) to Alibabcloud (EC). I know to transfer the SE, there will be a lot of setting that need to be done, so what I do is I installed a new fresh SE in the new server, and installing few plugins into that fresh SE. most of the plugins I install went well but there are few plugins that I tried to install having issue.

every times I intall the plugins, the error comes out "No purchase found for license key "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx". I try to overwrite my database but the problem still persist. really appreciate anyone can guide me on how to fix this

• 3739 posts
    May 23, 2019 6:06 AM EDT

I believe you were in the support system and I just answered your ticket. Please add your domain to your license as mentioned in the ticket.

• 2 posts
    May 27, 2019 2:45 AM EDT

Hi Donna,

Actually, I already added the domain in my license in the "https://www.socialengine.com/" dashboard and I also tag the plugins to my domain that I purchase.. but the error still occurs. Does the SE capture my old IP and lock it to avoid the duplicate installation?

• 3739 posts
    May 28, 2019 6:15 AM EDT

Hi, no, SE doesn't tag anything like that. Perhaps you have third party plugins. I do know that some do assign per IP.