Package Manager where to change folder when Adding

• gs
    • 857 posts
    June 16, 2019 12:30 PM EDT

(I don't have a screenshot since it seems the only way to see it is to actually install a new package; even the below screenshot from the Support Doc doesn't mention the field)

ver 4.10.03p5

In Package Manager when Adding a package, there's a field to enter the URL (/home/whatever/yourfolderhere).  After cloning a site for development (host or local) this field seems to keep the value from the last time a package was added, rather than the 'current' installation it's running from.  Is there a way to 'reset' this to the current folder other than going through the Add process?

In case you ask why, it's because although I make sure of changing this (in my notes/procedures), others may not (and have not over the years).

Thank you.

• 6923 posts
    June 16, 2019 2:42 PM EDT

A few things you can try. Make sure you changed everything mentioned here: https://www.socialengine.com/support/article/5472314/se-php-moving-your-website-to-another-server

Clear cache after checking everything from that tutorial as it has some files to edit. Once you clear cache (making sure the path there is correct) it should show properly in the package manager. When I clone, I always follow the steps in that migration tutorial and double check the cache setting, clearing all cache after.