Community

Forums » SocialEngine Product Releases

Announcing Pegasi Theme for SocialEngine Unite!

• 3842 posts
    June 20, 2019 8:23 AM EDT

Hello!

Our team is focused on providing the best experience we can for everyone who uses the SocialEngine product. As such, we are happy to announce Pegasi for Socialengine Unite! This theme focuses on WCAG style compliance for accessibility. Our core will have even more improvements coming as well in our commitment to bring full accessibility standards to social networking. Without further ado - here’s Pegasi:

The “Default” style sports a grey/green color palette for a clean look:

“Royal” has a more dramatic design with deep tones of red, blue and a bright white for a crisp feel:

Both designs have the following features and more:

All links underlined and fonts a larger size.

Discussion forum styled with content in a larger area:

Larger member dashboard side widget for easier viewing:

Admin panel contrast enhanced. Here’s a screenshot of the stats in ACP:

And here's a shot of the profile that also shows the full footer but the bottom of the image got cut off. It's the same height as the header:

We hope you love this new theme as much as we do! It was a pleasure to work on such an important addition to the SocialEngine Unite product.

This post was edited by Donna at June 20, 2019 8:31 AM EDT
    • 190 posts
    June 22, 2019 3:19 PM EDT

Can this be enabled on the demo please ?

• 3842 posts
    June 22, 2019 4:06 PM EDT

I'll see if we can get a demo for it. Sorry about that. It'll be Monday or Tuesday before I will know. You can also test on a free trial if you want to be able to see both styles. 

• 1 posts
    June 28, 2019 1:53 PM EDT

Hello Donna,

nice....

just got here after a little break off cloud, would love to know if se unite still offers the features of integrating instagram, rss and twitter feeds into se unite feeds like it does with cloud...

this would be so needful for our site on unite....

thanks

This post was edited by Afripass at June 28, 2019 1:53 PM EDT
    • 159 posts
    June 29, 2019 7:02 AM EDT

Hei folks.
    mikel here.

pegasi theme is great. I have it on my site. I use the Royal pegasi theme (blue and red). Its clean, clear and so sweet.. My trial test members all approve this theme as they are  made up of visual impaired and colour-blind in some form.

Pegasi is a highly recommended theme by me and my trial members..

thanks guys
    mikel.

this reminds me. I forgot to tell Donna about the pegasi black green theme. Black text on dark green background could do with changing to a white text on green background.