upgrading error

• 303 posts
    July 20, 2019 6:48 PM EDT

Hoping community can help

Trying to add the latest upgrade in the package manager and when it uploads it just says error and that is it. 

I've pulled the following off the install log and it gives me this 

Any any ideas ?

2019-07-20T22:38:24+00:00 NOTICE (5): [8] Undefined index: Filedata (/home/r6hq/public_html/rxxxx/install/controllers/ManageController.php) [544] Error Code: ad0249 Stack trace: #0 /home/r6hq/public_html/xxxx/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): ManageController->uploadAction() #1 /home/r6hq/public_html/xxxx/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('uploadAction') #2 /home/r6hq/public_html/xxxx/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Zend_Controller_Request_Http, Zend_Controller_Response_Http) #3 /home/r6hq/public_html/xxxx/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #4 /home/r6hq/public_html/xxxx/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run() #5 /home/r6hq/public_html/rxxxx/install/index.php(92): Zend_Application->run() #6

My url hasnt changed since i had this licence so im unsure to what has happened, also server is same size as when i created it. 

• 6923 posts
    July 21, 2019 5:20 AM EDT

Is that the full error? The other client had an issue due to seao core. Do you have third party products? We had a database update with this and if third party products haven't been updated, it could be from that but the error code above is all mashed together so it's too hard to read. Also, it appears to be missing important info.

You can try checking permissions and server requirements just to rule that out too. If uploading the tar manually works (see tutorial for upgrading) then it would be server limits in php.ini. 

• 6923 posts
    July 21, 2019 5:23 AM EDT

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21271060/file-upload-php-files-undefined-index-error/21271149 that might help as it shows the 4 things to check for php.ini and our requirements are 15 in case you have post_max and upload_max lower than 15.

• 348 posts
    July 22, 2019 2:51 AM EDT
    Donna said:

Is that the full error? The other client had an issue due to seao core. Do you have third party products? We had a database update with this and if third party products haven't been updated, it could be from that but the error code above is all mashed together so it's too hard to read. Also, it appears to be missing important info.

You can try checking permissions and server requirements just to rule that out too. If uploading the tar manually works (see tutorial for upgrading) then it would be server limits in php.ini. 

Hi Donna,

The other issue which you are referring to here, we have checked it thoroughly on the client's website and found that the issue doesn't lie with our SocialEngineAddOns Core plugin. 

Please refer to this thread for detailed reply: http://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/1903/seao-core-error-after-upgrade-on-members-homepage

Thanks!

• 6923 posts
    July 22, 2019 4:50 AM EDT

Yes I see you said it was a permission issue. This is probably a permission issue as well.