Language Help for SEPHP

• 43 posts
    August 18, 2019 11:36 PM EDT

Hello everyone how can i setup this laungage function for my social network website ? is there an plugin for this ?

Greetings from SindoDK

• August 19, 2019 1:45 AM EDT

Hello @SindoDK: Greetings from SocialNetworking.Solutions.

You can find this in our Professional FB Clone Theme: https://www.socialengine.com/store/product/professional-fb-clone-theme

You can checkout the demo here: https://fbclone.socialnetworking.solutions/

For any further assistance, you can reach out to our sales team at: sales@socialnetworking.solutions

Regards

Team SNS

This post was edited by SocialNetworking Solutions at August 19, 2019 5:44 AM EDT
    • 43 posts
    August 19, 2019 4:25 AM EDT

Hello SnS Thanks for answer

is there not easier solutions to get a social network website where users can choose different languages ?

• 6923 posts
    August 19, 2019 4:32 AM EDT

They can choose different languages from the default language picker. They just need to click it to select the language. Otherwise you would need a customization or theme such as the above.

• 43 posts
    August 19, 2019 7:28 AM EDT
    Donna said:

They can choose different languages from the default language picker. They just need to click it to select the language. Otherwise you would need a customization or theme such as the above.

Hello Donna But its only in English? there is no language picker . i want so people can switch between Danish or English
    i can translate the site manually if it is or maybe other alternatives .  The question is how can i do it and also make an switch button function.

• 6923 posts
    August 19, 2019 8:23 AM EDT

You would need to create the language packs in order for them to have other options or purchase a pack in our store. If there is no other pack, then the button won't show anything. Did the tutorial in our learning center not help you when creating language packs? If not, please double check that you are viewing the one for SEPHP and not the one for SE Unite.

• 43 posts
    August 20, 2019 12:56 AM EDT
    Donna said:

You would need to create the language packs in order for them to have other options or purchase a pack in our store. If there is no other pack, then the button won't show anything. Did the tutorial in our learning center not help you when creating language packs? If not, please double check that you are viewing the one for SEPHP and not the one for SE Unite.

ups sorry my mistake. i have found out how it works now it was because first i thought that the language manager was for the website but when i created the phrases i only saw the Admin page changed so i then thought that the language manager was only for the adminstration control panel but now i have discovered the language switch for the website(its because i have some problems with the menu in desktop mode/computer mode  it wont scroll down to the footer. so i discovered the switch when i tried on my smartphone)

• 348 posts
    August 20, 2019 1:51 AM EDT
    SindoDK said:

Hello everyone how can i setup this laungage function for my social network website ? is there an plugin for this ?

Greetings from SindoDK

Hi  SindoDK,

--> You may make use of our Language Translator / Multilingual Plugin to serve your audience in multiple languages. 

This plugin translates the whole website in two steps:

- CSV Files Translation: CSV files belonging to various plugins and modules on your website will be translated.
    - Dynamic Content Translation: Content posted by site users will get translated instantly.

--> For having the same layout of the different languages available on the website, you may use FB Clone Theme

In a case of any query, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks!

• 43 posts
    August 20, 2019 6:56 AM EDT
    SocialEngineAddOns said:
    SindoDK said:

Greetings from SindoDK

Hi  SindoDK,

--> You may make use of our Language Translator / Multilingual Plugin to serve your audience in multiple languages. 

This plugin translates the whole website in two steps:

- CSV Files Translation: CSV files belonging to various plugins and modules on your website will be translated.
    - Dynamic Content Translation: Content posted by site users will get translated instantly.

--> For having the same layout of the different languages available on the website, you may use FB Clone Theme

In a case of any query, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks!

its not an good idea if the goal is to become bigger than Facebookbut when that is said, then i have my eyes for other plugins but that must be later but thanks anyway