Community

Forums » SEPHP Help and Tips

I am getting these errors

• 56 posts
    August 31, 2019 4:47 PM EDT

I am getting errors on my socialengine section Any one know what this is?

ERROR:

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/networkingstuden/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php on line 1173

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/networkingstuden/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php on line 1690

• 3739 posts
    September 1, 2019 7:39 PM EDT

I had seen that warning a few weeks ago when testing PHP 7.3. As it's a warning, things should still work fine until we get the script up to date for 7.3. You could also drop down to 7.2 for now.

This post was edited by Donna at September 5, 2019 8:28 AM EDT
    • 56 posts
    September 4, 2019 10:45 AM EDT

It should say that in requirements and save me a lot of time going back and forth. 

• 3739 posts
    September 5, 2019 8:28 AM EDT

It isn't going to say that in the requirements as only some servers are having issues. Some are not. At any rate, we are looking into things for an upcoming release. It's also only a warning and not an error. It doesn't break the site in any of my tests. If it breaks your site, feel free to post a bug in the bug section per the posting guidelines so we can test specific things.