I am getting these errors

• 303 posts
    August 31, 2019 4:47 PM EDT

I am getting errors on my socialengine section Any one know what this is?

ERROR:

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/networkingstuden/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php on line 1173

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/networkingstuden/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php on line 1690

• 6923 posts
    September 1, 2019 7:39 PM EDT

I had seen that warning a few weeks ago when testing PHP 7.3. As it's a warning, things should still work fine until we get the script up to date for 7.3. You could also drop down to 7.2 for now.

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at September 5, 2019 8:28 AM EDT
    • 303 posts
    September 4, 2019 10:45 AM EDT

It should say that in requirements and save me a lot of time going back and forth. 

• 6923 posts
    September 5, 2019 8:28 AM EDT

It isn't going to say that in the requirements as only some servers are having issues. Some are not. At any rate, we are looking into things for an upcoming release. It's also only a warning and not an error. It doesn't break the site in any of my tests. If it breaks your site, feel free to post a bug in the bug section per the posting guidelines so we can test specific things.

• 41 posts
    October 17, 2020 7:00 AM EDT

I am getting this error on a regular basis: 

Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row

Requirement and Dependency Check says all is OK in my installation.

After reviewing google I found an entry saying to reinstall sign up widget. 

I am kind of lost here. Any help ?

• 41 posts
    October 19, 2020 12:10 PM EDT

Hi Ritika, thanks for your answer, this is the full message:

2020-10-19T14:57:57+00:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row in /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php:179
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/application/modules/Video/widgets/hashtag-search-results/Controller.php(24): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('level_id')
    #1 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(254): Video_Widget_HashtagSearchResultsController->indexAction()
    #2 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Widget.php(73): Engine_Content_Widget_Abstract->render('index')
    #3 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Abstract.php(583): Engine_Content_Element_Widget->_render()
    #4 /var/www/html/application/modules/Core/widgets/container-tabs/Controller.php(56): Engine_Content_Element_Abstract->render()
    #5 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(254): Core_Widget_ContainerTabsController->indexAction()
    #6 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Widget.php(73): Engine_Content_Widget_Abstract->render('index')
    #7 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Abstract.php(583): Engine_Content_Element_Widget->_render()
    #8 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Decorator/Children.php(31): Engine_Content_Element_Abstract->render()
    #9 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Abstract.php(594): Engine_Content_Decorator_Children->render('')
    #10 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Decorator/Children.php(31): Engine_Content_Element_Abstract->render()
    #11 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Abstract.php(594): Engine_Content_Decorator_Children->render('')
    #12 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Decorator/Children.php(31): Engine_Content_Element_Abstract->render()
    #13 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Abstract.php(594): Engine_Content_Decorator_Children->render('')
    #14 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content.php(219): Engine_Content_Element_Abstract->render()
    #15 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Controller/Action/Helper/Content.php(136): Engine_Content->render('core_hashtag_in...')
    #16 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Controller/Action/Helper/Content.php(38): Engine_Content_Controller_Action_Helper_Content->render()
    #17 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Engine_Content_Controller_Action_Helper_Content->postDispatch()
    #18 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
    #19 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #20 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #21 /var/www/html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(86): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #22 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
    #23 /var/www/html/application/index.php(223): Engine_Application->run()
    #24 /var/www/html/boot.php(47): include('/var/www/html/a...')
    #25 /var/www/html/index.php(24): Engine_Boot->boot()
    #26 {main}
    • 6923 posts
    October 19, 2020 12:37 PM EDT

Are you sure your upgrade worked fully and that you upgraded the video plugin when you upgraded? If you upgraded your site. If not, are you using SEPHP 5.2.1p1

• 41 posts
    October 19, 2020 2:37 PM EDT

Hi Donna, thanks for your answer,

I have Videos 5.2.1p1 installed. The error log file show many more messages not related to the video plugin. 

They also include the Album, Blog and Classified widgets, and an additional  Zend_Form exception. 

I am only copying the first not coincident lines of examples of them always appearing in the same order. The net is quite slow probably because of this never-ending errors. Sorry if it is annoying. Thanks in advance for any advice: 

2020-10-19T13:54:52+00:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row in /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php:179
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/application/modules/Video/widgets/hashtag-search-results/Controller.php(24): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('level_id')
    #1 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(254): Video_Widget_HashtagSearchResultsController->indexAction()
    #2 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Widget.php(73): Engine_Content_Widget_Abstract->render('index')

2020-10-19T14:46:13+00:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Form_Exception: Form elements offer_type and subsubcategory_id have the same order (10000015) - this would result in only the last added element to be rendered in /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php:3426
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php(3322): Zend_Form->_sort()
    #1 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Form/Decorator/FormElements.php(84): Zend_Form->rewind()
    #2 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php(2994): Zend_Form_Decorator_FormElements->render('')
    #3 /var/www/html/application/modules/Sitestore/widgets/search-sitestore/index.tpl(96): Zend_Form->render(Object(Zend_View))
    #4 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/View.php(157): include('/var/www/html/a...')
    #5 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Zend_View->_run('/var/www/html/a...')
    #6 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(292): Zend_View_Abstract->render(NULL)
    #7 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(258): Engine_Content_Widget_Abstract->renderScript()
    #8 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Element/Widget.php(73): Engine_Content_Widget_Abstract->render('index')

2020-10-19T14:57:57+00:00 CRIT (2): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row in /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php:179
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/application/modules/Album/widgets/hashtag-search-results/Controller.php(24): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('level_id')
    #1 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(254): Album_Widget_HashtagSearchResultsController->indexAction()

Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/application/modules/Blog/widgets/hashtag-search-results/Controller.php(24): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('level_id')
    #1 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(254): Blog_Widget_HashtagSearchResultsController->indexAction()

Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/html/application/modules/Classified/widgets/hashtag-search-results/Controller.php(24): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('level_id')
    #1 /var/www/html/application/libraries/Engine/Content/Widget/Abstract.php(254): Classified_Widget_HashtagSearchResultsController->indexAction()

• 41 posts
    October 19, 2020 2:53 PM EDT

By the way these are the version of the involved widgets :

Videos 5.2.1p1

Albums 5.2.0

Blogs 5.2.0

Classifieds 5.2.0

• 41 posts
    October 20, 2020 1:21 PM EDT

Hi Ritika,

I would say it is case 3. Users can login with no problem, Admin can save all settings and the

" Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "level_id" is not in the row in /var/www/html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php:179 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/application/modules/Video/widgets/hashtag-search-results/Controller.php(24): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->__get('level_id')"

message says LEVEL_ID is not in the row. 

Some weeks ago I updated to Engine 5.2.1, may it be the reason of this error ? 

If level_id is expected to be in a DB row a solution may be to add such a row. But why is it not there ?

Thanks !

Tacita.

• 6923 posts
    October 21, 2020 5:56 AM EDT

If the upgrade didn't fully work, it can cause various issues in the site. We do have 5.3 coming soon. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed with another upgrade. 

• 6923 posts
    October 22, 2020 4:31 AM EDT

We will test further. This really should have been in a separate thread. 

• 6923 posts
    October 22, 2020 5:59 AM EDT

Thanks to Ritika we have found a bug for the hashtag page which is not the same as this topic. I have added a new thread in the bug reports for this. 

• 41 posts
    October 22, 2020 8:00 AM EDT

Thanks Ritika and Donna. I have repeated the update of SE PHP 5.2.1. Unfortunately the 'level_id' error continues. 

• 6923 posts
    October 22, 2020 8:20 AM EDT

Please see my post above yours. I linked the bug report I made for this.