Community Upgrade Theme Changes

• 6923 posts
    February 22, 2020 5:02 AM EST

Just in case anyone wonders why their own Serenity doesn't look like our community, I just changed the font to one that is more legible and recommended for WCAG compliance, changed links so we could see them better, and I think that might be all the changes I made but if I make any others, I'll post here. If anyone wants the details, I can post that too.

Oh, and I did work on a clone as we recommend not editing default.

• 474 posts
    February 22, 2020 7:07 AM EST

hei Donna.

I new something looked was different yesterday... just couldn't put my finger on it, was sure it was the font but my team said I was imagining it..
    HAA what do they know' ay...

looks good... I like it..

mikel.

This post was edited by Mikel at February 22, 2020 7:09 AM EST
    • 6923 posts
    March 10, 2020 6:41 AM EDT

Ok the upgrade here deleted everything I had done. Including my child theme. We tried something new with docker and the image wiped everything. Lesson learned though! I had forgotten to save my changes to my local so I had to start from scratch. How's it looking? I changed icons for the forum, font, coloring a little for the links, added category heading colors (you can compare to demo forum). Is it easy to read now? 

• 474 posts
    March 10, 2020 7:54 AM EDT

Hei Donna.

Everything looks great..
    Colours are good. hover colour shows up better on the links, (from a dark colour to a lighter colour when hovering or clicking on the links).
    Fonts are nice and clear and readable.

Personally I wouldn't change anymore. 

mikel.

• 6923 posts
    March 10, 2020 8:00 AM EDT

Thank you!