Hide Header and Footer on specific page.

• 6 posts
    March 6, 2020 3:56 PM EST

Good day, could anyone let me know how do I hide header and footer on a specific page? I need to have the ads removed from header and footer so I figured in layout editor I simply select not to show header and footer on the page but it is not working.

I have had this since 2012 same login page and AdSense has never bothered me now they are demanding I get the AdSense code off because it is a policy violation for no content on page, I have no idea how to get this code off just for the login page besides what I mentioned in layout editor that is not working.

I do appreciate the help because I have no idea also let me know if it is something I have to pay an expert to do, again have no idea why simply selecting hide on layout editor is not working.

Thanks in advance.

• 24 posts
    March 6, 2020 5:43 PM EST

Why don't you just remove the HTML block you put the code in from the header or footer (wherever you placed it)? If you don't, they might still see the code on the other pages and you'd still be in violation. Plus, no header or footer looks very odd on a login page.

• 6 posts
    March 6, 2020 6:03 PM EST

Hi, thank you for the reply I just saw this before I head out, if I remove the Adsense code block from header then it is removed from every other page on the site. Adsense just wants it off the login page.