Recent Forum Topics Here In the Community

• 303 posts
    March 26, 2020 9:15 AM EDT

The Recent Forums Topics Site Bar on the right of these community forums should be longer so we can see the recent topics more prominently than the multiple posting responses to one issue. 

• 6923 posts
    March 27, 2020 6:14 AM EDT

The reason we have the posts at the top and longer is to make it easier to see new posts in a thread as some threads that have new posts won't show up without it. So it makes it easier for staff and anyone who wants to help to be able to quickly see the new posts.

New threads (topics) wouldn't have as much activity as posts so it was put at the bottom and a little shorter in order to keep the page from getting too long. We did make the Activity page though so that people can view more topics and posts. It is in the "i" icon at the top of the page and seen here https://community.socialengine.com/pages/seforumupdates . You'll notice on the left are the topics and on the right are the posts. Hope that helps.

• 6923 posts
    March 27, 2020 6:15 AM EDT

I did change it now though to show 5, the same as the recent posts widget. Thanks for the feedback.

• 303 posts
    April 18, 2020 3:31 PM EDT

I don't know if you don't understand or we just disagree. It is much more important for someone seeing support to see recent new topics rather than see recent posts. One person might post ten replies in an hour. We don't need to see all the posts from one person. We need to see more of the issues as in new topics. It should be at the top and have more spots and possibly not even have any recent posts. Anyway, I appreciate your response.

• 6923 posts
    April 29, 2020 6:23 AM EDT

I moved the recent topics above the recent posts. We need that posts widget though for staff to also regulate/answer/see recent posts as some threads that get posted to for help are old threads. We would miss those posts if we didn't have that widget and need to look in a hurry as we are generally pretty busy.

Hopefully, this helps you.

• 303 posts
    April 30, 2020 5:00 PM EDT

I hope it helps everyone.