Drop Down Menus

• 128 posts
    April 1, 2020 6:31 AM EDT

Hey all, I hope everyone is staying safe and sane during this time of madness. Since I'm working from home and honestly don't have a lot to do, I am doing some things to improve our site to stay busy.

I am wondering how one creates a dropdown menu on the main menu. I read the KB article and also visited the demo site. I see that there's a "More" link in the main menu there and saw the new tutorial on how to create that, which may be what I'll have to do.

Is there a way to create drop down menus for the items we have on our main menu bar? 

Any help given, as always, is greatly appreciated! I couldn't have put together our online community without the support from all of you here.

TIA

Nancy

• 6923 posts
    April 1, 2020 6:36 AM EDT

I was trying to find the other posts asking about this but many don't put the titles for easy searching. This feature doesn't exist at this time for submenus of the main menu. Many want it. I didn't find the feature request either but it could be hiding too. So, would you like to add a feature request for submenus?

• 6923 posts
    April 1, 2020 6:37 AM EDT

Hope you too are staying safe and sane.