Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

HIRE-EXPERTS LLC Touch-Mobile Plugin

• 14 posts
    June 10, 2020 4:59 PM EDT

good day

I got from HIRE-EXPERTS LLC
    installed the Touch Mobile Plugin.
    It doesn't want to run and I only get 2 items in the Photo album and Birthdays menu
    it may be that the version New Touch Mobile 4.10.3p4
    is not compatible with Socialengine 5.1.0p1. There doesn't seem to be any hire experts at the moment.

This post was edited by knarf at June 10, 2020 5:00 PM EDT
    • 5035 posts
    June 10, 2020 5:01 PM EDT

Have you contacted them via the support link in the listing? They usually respond. They are also in this community. Perhaps you can also contact them here. https://community.socialengine.com/profile/hireexperts

• 14 posts
    June 10, 2020 6:08 PM EDT

I tried everything
    I pulled a ticket on Hire Experts and left a comment on his profile. On the current page https://www.hire-experts.com/ you can read that questions have not been answered for a long time

• 5035 posts
    June 11, 2020 5:01 AM EDT

I'll have them answer this thread. Which listing is it in our store? Did you buy it from our store or their store?

• 14 posts
    June 11, 2020 5:49 AM EDT

Hi Frank,

Apologies that you did not receive a response in time, though we watch our tickets and had responded in our ticket system yesterday, please see attached response.

Yes the plugin was built for SE4, we are also soon putting out an upgraded version that will also be compatible with SE5. We will provide you the updated one for no charge. However, as has been mentioned in the description also, this plugin will only display menus for the plugins that are built by SocialEngine, not third party.

Can you please also let us know which standard plugins of SE are you using other than Photos and Birthdays?

Warm regards

HireExperts team

• 14 posts
    June 11, 2020 7:53 AM EDT

Yes, good day

I have the following plugin.

Members, photo albums, blogs, classifieds, forum, chat, groups, videos and music.

Thank you for your response

• 14 posts
    June 18, 2020 4:49 PM EDT

Hi Frank,

We have uploaded the new version of Touch plugin, which you should be able to download from you SE account. Can you please uninstall the previous one and install this new one? For your convenience, we have also attached the zip to the ticket you created on our website.

Please have a look and we will be happy to help if you face any issues.