Request to introduce the registration process deletion function

• 73 posts
    July 22, 2020 6:04 AM EDT

With the social login plugin installed by a third-party creator, the same sign-up process appears and membership is not possible. The only solution is to eliminate the redundant subscription process. Please create a removal function. (I am making a mistake by a third-party maker.)

• 6923 posts
    July 22, 2020 7:18 AM EDT

This is not something that seems useful to fix our script just to make a third party product work. It's best to have the third party expert fix their plugin.

• 6923 posts
    July 22, 2020 7:28 AM EDT

Can't you just disable those extra menus by clicking them to be not enabled? 

• 73 posts
    July 22, 2020 9:02 AM EDT

There is no way. haha. I'm a little sad.
    I downgraded and I can sign up again.
    The social login function is very important to me. Since I can't give up, I decided to delay using version 5.2.1 for a while.
    This is not a SE bug. This is one of the compatibility issues with third parties. do not misunderstand!

Thanks Donna.

Happy SE

This post was edited by Lee KiWon at July 22, 2020 9:05 AM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    July 22, 2020 9:12 AM EDT

There is no way to disable the menus when you click to Edit them? They should have an option to disable them. If you get with the expert who made the plugin, let them know of this thread please. They can provide info as to how to disable those menus and also for when they expect a fix as it should be fixed in their plugin. I can also disable the plugin in the store if it is one you bought from the SE store. Since it isn't working in current release. If you post which one it is. That ought to get it some attention.

• 6923 posts
    July 22, 2020 9:13 AM EDT

Oh I see where that is. It is in the settings, not the menus. Yes, they need to fix that asap and get their plugin working. 

• 73 posts
    July 22, 2020 9:20 AM EDT

Both menus do not have a disable option.

• 6923 posts
    July 22, 2020 9:24 AM EDT

The default won't as it has required steps in order for registration to work at all. Some options are enabled/disabled in the setting for that option such as subscription. You enable/disable it in the setting once you click to open it. Your developer needs to fix their plugin to not interfere with the default operations of the script. If you point them here, I am sure they will see and fix the issue fast.

• 73 posts
    July 22, 2020 10:03 AM EDT
    Donna said:

Oh I see where that is. It is in the settings, not the menus. Yes, they need to fix that asap and get their plugin working. 

It would be easier to understand if you talk a little more specifically.

• 6923 posts
    July 22, 2020 12:48 PM EDT

I'm not sure what you mean. The screenshot you show is of the registration settings. The dev needs to fix their plugin. If you send them a link to this thread as I said, they can see the issue to fix and hopefully fix it.

• 50 posts
    July 23, 2020 6:59 PM EDT
    Lee KiWon said:

With the social login plugin installed by a third-party creator, the same sign-up process appears and membership is not possible. The only solution is to eliminate the redundant subscription process. Please create a removal function. (I am making a mistake by a third-party maker.)

Hello

I have same problem, and I dont have "Two Step Authentication" 

I open ticket ask 3rd party to fix it.

You have to check one by one, what is the problem after you upgrade, after that open ticket to 3rd party 

This post was edited by Arazindo at July 23, 2020 6:59 PM EDT
    • 73 posts
    July 24, 2020 11:52 AM EDT

Haha I'm in a state where I can't do anything with this! I'm crazy.
    But I'm trying to solve it in time.
    It's not anyone's fault. I think it's just my mistake to upgrade 5.2.1 quickly.

• 348 posts
    July 24, 2020 2:09 PM EDT

Hi Lee KiWon

The issue has been fixed on your website. Please recheck once. 
    The team will do the required fixes and upgrades will be released for the same. Thanks for notifying us for this issue. 

Thanks!

• 73 posts
    July 24, 2020 2:11 PM EDT
    SocialApps said:

Hi Lee KiWon

The issue has been fixed on your website. Please recheck once. 
    The team will do the required fixes and upgrades will be released for the same. Thanks for notifying us for this issue. 

Thanks!

Solved at the moment I don't know.
    Thank you very much. I need an expert.

This post was edited by Lee KiWon at July 24, 2020 2:13 PM EDT