Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Hire Experts? Still in business or closed shop?

• 22 posts
    August 3, 2020 5:38 AM EDT

Hi

I'm trying to get in contact with anyone from Hire-Experts or their parent Company iPragmatech, despite paying for support on 16th July 2020 I have yet to have my order processed, they've taken the money, but not extended my support so I'm unable to log any tickets, I've tried numerous ways to contact them, even posting a message on iPragmatech facebook page, only to see they have now deleted their facebook page??? 

I see their plugins are still for sale in the store, I just want to know if they are still in business or not?  I really need some support on the plugins that I've purchased from them. 

Any information would be appreciated if anyone knows anything? 

thanks

Maria

• 5236 posts
    August 3, 2020 6:10 AM EDT

Hi Maria,

Sorry to hear of your issue. I have sent them an email to respond and will let you know if I hear back. I also asked them to respond here.

• 18 posts
    August 5, 2020 11:25 PM EDT

Hi Maria,

We had enabled your support login few days, looks like there was a communication gap. 

Hi Donna,

Maria has been able to file tickets now in our system and we are responding there.

Warm regards

HireExperts team

• 22 posts
    September 5, 2020 12:21 AM EDT
    Hire Experts said:

Hi Maria,

We had enabled your support login few days, looks like there was a communication gap. 

Warm regards

HireExperts team

HI HIreExperts team

Can you please tell me if your Credits plugin is compatible and uploaded to the Store as yet for purchase, the one I see in there doesn't have a version and appears to be the old one compatible with V4.  When I tried to view your website for the documentation it says it is infected with a TROJAN!  and i'm not getting any response to my emails to support to answer this question.  The last I heard was 12th August to say it would be uploaded in upcoming days.  I am waiting for this plugin to be compatible with 5 so I can launch my site.  Can you please when that will available ? 

thanks

Maria

• 18 posts
    September 5, 2020 1:26 PM EDT

Hi Maria,

We haven't seen any email from you, what is the email you are using? Also, we have looked at our site and we are not seeing anything like a Trojan, can you please send a screenshot?

You will be glad to know that the Credits plugin is almost ready for v5 and we will upload it in a day or two.

Warm regards

Abhinav

• 22 posts
    September 6, 2020 2:14 AM EDT

Hi Abhinav

great to hear from you! thank you for your quick response.  I replied to email address 'HireExperts Support' on 25/8 

in regards to the warning I get when visiting your site i've uploaded the screenshot. Hope you can get it sorted.   Great news about V5 for the Credits Plugin I'll keep my eyes peeled to the Store.

thanks

Maria

• 5236 posts
    September 6, 2020 5:12 AM EDT

I see you use malwarebytes. I used to use it too but had too many issues like yours with false positives - including blocking my own site once which definitely wasn't infected. I changed to Bitdefender which was the top rated antivirus. Perhaps try a different antivirus as I visited their site and don't get any warnings. With Bitdefender, I enable their TrafficLight which checks the site for safety and also their anti-tracker which shows me how many tracking things are on a site and what they do. 

• 18 posts
    September 7, 2020 2:53 PM EDT

Hey Donna,

Thanks a lot for your comments, we were also wondering why would our site show up as Trojan.

• 22 posts
    September 8, 2020 10:23 PM EDT

thanks Donna!  good to know!  will give it a try with another antivirus

cheers

Maria

• 22 posts
    September 8, 2020 10:32 PM EDT
    Hire Experts said:

Hi Maria,

You will be glad to know that the Credits plugin is almost ready for v5 and we will upload it in a day or two.

Warm regards

Abhinav

Great to know Abhinav, how will I know when its uploaded?  the one there at the moment looks like the old version for V4 how will i know it's the new V5 version when it's there? 

thanks

Maria

• 5236 posts
    September 10, 2020 5:17 AM EDT

If you mean this one it is already v5. If your account only shows v4 then perhaps your license doesn't have v5 access. You would see a big orange button to get v5 access if your account doesn't have it.

• 22 posts
    September 24, 2020 3:24 AM EDT

thanks Donna, we didn't purchase the original plugin from you, so it doesn't appear in our store dashboard with you, same with all the plugins from HIre-Experts, we bought them direct, does that mean we have to pay for them all again to get the V5 versions?

thanks

Maria

• 5236 posts
    September 24, 2020 5:06 AM EDT

Hi Maria, No you don't have to buy it from the store. You should be able to get it directly from them. Have you checked at their site and asked their support again?

• 22 posts
    September 24, 2020 6:47 AM EDT
    Hi Donna, their website doesnt have the latest version and they previously said I had to get it from your store, perhaps someone at Hire Experts can assist? I have 6 of their plugins that I need to upgrade to V5 and no idea how to get the latest version of any of them as they are not showing anywhere as compatible with v5
    • 5236 posts
    September 24, 2020 7:42 AM EDT

If you contact them in their ticket and point them to this thread where I say:

"HireExperts, please give her the download in her account with you since the marketplace will soon be listings here and the downloads will be on your site, and you should be migrating clients already. You should be migrating all clients to your own client section on your site."

Perhaps that will help. I had asked them to take care of you but they might be having issues due to covid. I know a lot of devs have skeleton crews these days due to that.

• 22 posts
    September 24, 2020 7:51 AM EDT

thanks Donna, unfortunately, it's not easy to actually use their ticket system.  They don't respond when I renew my subscription to their support.   It takes them two to three weeks to even renew my support and then after I have paid for a month to simply ask them this type of question, it expires before I get any resolution.

hoping someone from @hireexperts sees this and can assist, my site has been in limbo for months now waiting for this :( 

• 5236 posts
    September 24, 2020 8:09 AM EDT

Our store policy is clear. Clients should be answered in a short time frame. I have sent a message to their manager in hopes to help you. If nothing comes of that, please private message me to let me know. I will take other more drastic steps.

• 18 posts
    September 24, 2020 8:17 AM EDT

Hi Maria,

As we discussed in the ticket you filed on our support system, we are not providing any free upgrade to v5 for the v4 plugins purchased from our website. All the v5 plugins need to be purchased from the SE store.

Warm regards

Abhinav