Adding photo to the post

• 46 posts
    September 6, 2020 7:54 AM EDT

Dear Friends,

I am new to SE. Would you please guide me how I can add photo to a post? Should I install or purchase a special package for that?

• 474 posts
    September 6, 2020 9:11 AM EDT

Hei Dr Mahmoudi

NO...You do not need to install or purchase any special package.

Step 1. On your Member Hope page or Profile page
    Step 2. Look for ' What's new ' and beneath this is ' post Something '
    Step 3. Click on ' post Something '. here you can add your text / information.
    Step 4. Click on the ' Add Photo ' in the bottom left hand corner. ( small green image)

Step 5. When you have clicked on ' Add Image ' , you will open up your devices image file. Choose the image you want to add.

Thats all you need to do.

Hope this helps.
    Mikel.

This post was edited by Mikel at September 6, 2020 1:07 PM EDT
    • 46 posts
    September 6, 2020 3:35 PM EDT

Hi Mikel,

Thanks for the response. Apparently I have missing something in my SE software. As you can see, I have no "Add Photo", "Add Music" and "Add Video" on the page, only "add link"! I don't know if I have to install a package or module, or there is something wrong with my fresh installation ( I didn't have any trouble during installation).

• 6923 posts
    September 6, 2020 6:49 PM EDT

Looks like you haven't installed the plugins that came with the script as those install separately. Be sure to log in to your account at SocialEngine and then download the plugin files. If you purchased the advanced package, you will need to click to view all in order to see all of the files to download. Once you have downloaded all of the plugins that come with your plan, follow the instructions to install the plugins. They all install from the admin panel package manager to it's pretty easy to install them.