Sign In Question

• 233 posts
    September 16, 2020 6:10 PM EDT

Hi all

I cannot seem to find how/where to change the graphic circled below when unsubscribed user visits and clicks Sign In on to menu bar? Thanks Gary

• 233 posts
    September 16, 2020 6:21 PM EDT

I found this under Serenity Theme. What does Design 1 and 2 look like? Can I customize somewhere? Thanks Gary

• 6923 posts
    September 17, 2020 5:23 AM EDT

Please be sure to check tutorials. We have screenshots of all of that. Here is a link.

• 233 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:04 AM EDT

Hi all

Still unsure how this works (change Sign In page look) even after viewing the link provided.

My "Landing page" looks like this below (first screenshot) and can be seen in "Layout Editor" as "Landing Page". I do not want to change this page (first screenshot). I wish to change where a user "lands" when they click the "Sign In" button upper right circled.

In Serenity Theme and in documentation link provided it mentions "Landing Page" which leads me to believe I am changing the first screenshot which I do not want.

Have better step-by-step instructions?

Thanks Gary

I do not want to alter this "Landing Page" as seen in Layout Editor:

I want to change look of this page below:

• 6923 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:09 AM EDT

A search of the Learning Center finds this tutorial specifically for the log in banner. Perhaps that will help more. 

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at September 17, 2020 11:10 AM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:10 AM EDT

I updated my answer above as the tutorial is different for the log in page.

• 233 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:24 AM EDT

Hi Donna

Don't see an option to browse to an image to upload? I even tried Yes/No for Portal Page option above it-still no browse option. Thanks Gary

• 6923 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:29 AM EDT

Are you sure you followed the tutorial and added the image in the file and media manager first? You can see at our demo how it should look as it finds the images in the file and media manager. You may need to check your folder perms if you have loaded the image as the tutorial showed and it still isn't showing in the list. 

• 233 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:37 AM EDT

Hi Donna

I'll ask a "dumb question" :-) where is the File and Media Manager? Or is it a directory on my host server website, if so, which directory path?

Thanks Gary

• 233 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:41 AM EDT

Having my server host company double-check perms using the link provided. Gary

• 6923 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:49 AM EDT

Not dumb at all to askYou can see the file and media manager in the Appearance menu. As seen here at our demo.

• 233 posts
    September 17, 2020 11:54 AM EDT

Bingo! You're awesome! Thanks Gary

• 6923 posts
    September 17, 2020 5:57 PM EDT

Glad it worked!Thank you!