DEVELOPERS IN SPANISH LANGUAGE

• 101 posts
    October 24, 2017 12:06 PM EDT

I would like to find a developer who speaks Spanish to customize SocialEngine and who knows how to repair the plugins of SocialEngineAddons.

Me gustaria encontrar un desarrollador que hable español para personalizar SocialEngine y que sepa reparar los plugins de SocialEngineAddons

This post was edited by ANGAR at October 24, 2017 12:14 PM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    October 25, 2017 5:13 AM EDT

I didn't see any from Spain in the expert listings. That doesn't mean that there aren't Spanish speaking experts, just that I can't find any in that location. You may need to try Upworks.

• 71 posts
    October 25, 2017 5:47 AM EDT

Why don't you reach the SocialEngineAddons support? In case there will be a new version of the plugin any fixes done by another developer will be overwritten.

Or are you looking to make some changes in plugin's fiunctionality?

• 101 posts
    October 26, 2017 3:48 AM EDT

I usually work with SocialEngineAddons support, but the Google translator can become desperate. It is very easy to understand.

• 101 posts
    November 6, 2017 1:36 PM EST

This is one more example of the translation errors of the Google translator. I see my phrase translated and it is just the opposite of what I wanted to say. I wanted to say that the Google translator makes many mistakes and it is very difficult to understand with him. And yes, unfortunately I work with the SocialEngieAddons support service, because I can not find someone who speaks Spanish. I have a hard time understanding with them, nor do they put much interest.

• 6923 posts
    November 7, 2017 4:39 AM EST

I'll see if my Spanish developer contact from another script is still coming. 

• 348 posts
    November 8, 2017 5:53 AM EST
    ANGAR said:

This is one more example of the translation errors of the Google translator. I see my phrase translated and it is just the opposite of what I wanted to say. I wanted to say that the Google translator makes many mistakes and it is very difficult to understand with him. And yes, unfortunately I work with the SocialEngieAddons support service, because I can not find someone who speaks Spanish. I have a hard time understanding with them, nor do they put much interest.

Angar, we are aware of the difficulty you face while communicating using Google Tranlsate. We can approch a different process to communicate for your convenience. You may explain us the things using visuals, you may share the screenshots with numbering or arrows to make us undertsand what you are trying to convey. We will also try to reply using edited screenshots so that you need not use google translate. 

In the past we tried to connect via Skype but, as you were not comfortable we were unable to. Skype can also be used to share the screens, we can use this method also to communicate better. You may use the pointers to show the issues to us during screen sharing. 

Client satisfaction is our top-most priority and we are always available to help you out to have a smooth communication so that, we can work on your issues / custom development easily and exchange our thoughts via different means of communications if one of them doesn't seem to be working.

This post was edited by SocialEngineAddOns at November 8, 2017 5:56 AM EST
    • 101 posts
    November 8, 2017 7:22 AM EST
    SocialEngineAddOns said:
    ANGAR said:

Angar, we are aware of the difficulty you face while communicating using Google Tranlsate. We can approch a different process to communicate for your convenience. You may explain us the things using visuals, you may share the screenshots with numbering or arrows to make us undertsand what you are trying to convey. We will also try to reply using edited screenshots so that you need not use google translate. 

In the past we tried to connect via Skype but, as you were not comfortable we were unable to. Skype can also be used to share the screens, we can use this method also to communicate better. You may use the pointers to show the issues to us during screen sharing. 

Client satisfaction is our top-most priority and we are always available to help you out to have a smooth communication so that, we can work on your issues / custom development easily and exchange our thoughts via different means of communications if one of them doesn't seem to be working.

This post was edited by ANGAR at November 8, 2017 7:24 AM EST
    • 101 posts
    November 8, 2017 7:23 AM EST

I usually send images, many images, with pointers pointing to the problem and with texts in English explaining them in the screenshots. For me it is the most comfortable, since I study the text before attaching it so that it is understandable and I try not to put in the translator words that may have a different meaning. But even so, it is difficult to understand. Skype use will have to try it, sincerely I have never tried it and I do not know how Skype works, but if it is to talk, in English I do not understand a single word. But I will learn to use it and we will see if it solves something communication.

• 101 posts
    November 8, 2017 8:19 AM EST
    Donna said:

I'll see if my Spanish developer contact from another script is still coming. 

This phrase for example with the Google translator can have many meanings, which one is correct?

• 6923 posts
    November 8, 2017 8:55 AM EST

I only saw one translation. I hope this gets resolved for you.

• 101 posts
    November 8, 2017 9:05 AM EST

The most logical translation is that you know a developer who speaks Spanish and that you will get in touch with me. I do not know if this is what you are trying to tell me.

• 6923 posts
    November 8, 2017 9:09 AM EST

Oh yes I am waiting to see if he's coming here from the other script. He's a very nice guy but he is from Portugal and not Spain. He says he understands Spanish.

• 6923 posts
    November 8, 2017 9:10 AM EST

BTW, I am using Atlas on my site and customized the color, user images, etc. It works well in the custom.less file when making any changes for me so far.

• 348 posts
    November 9, 2017 2:11 AM EST
    ANGAR said:

I usually send images, many images, with pointers pointing to the problem and with texts in English explaining them in the screenshots. For me it is the most comfortable, since I study the text before attaching it so that it is understandable and I try not to put in the translator words that may have a different meaning. But even so, it is difficult to understand. Skype use will have to try it, sincerely I have never tried it and I do not know how Skype works, but if it is to talk, in English I do not understand a single word. But I will learn to use it and we will see if it solves something communication.

We appreciate your efforts in editing the screenshots to make us understand the queries/issues. Regarding Skype, we think you should give it a try as this may save time. We will try to reply back in form of screenshots so that you need not use translator for our replies done in english language. 

• 41 posts
    December 8, 2020 2:54 PM EST

ANGAR: Has resuelto tu problema ?

• 101 posts
    December 8, 2020 3:07 PM EST

I still have problems, do you speak Spanish?

This post was edited by ANGAR at December 9, 2020 1:08 AM EST
    • 6923 posts
    December 8, 2020 5:28 PM EST

Our forum rules state that all posts must be in English or have an English translation with them. Please put a translation with your posts or they will be deleted. We cannot moderate in languages other than English as we do not know the language.

• 101 posts
    December 9, 2020 1:10 AM EST

A thousand apologies, my head went off.

• 6923 posts
    December 9, 2020 4:34 AM EST

No problem.You can still talk in your language and include a google translation with it.