Community

Forums » Feature Requests to Experts

Fancy Menu

• 33 posts
    February 8, 2018 6:57 AM EST

Hello! I wonder why the Fancy Menu does not work properly with the Insignia Theme or any other one?

• 33 posts
    February 8, 2018 7:00 AM EST

Or make the Main menu in the Insignia Theme show the More+ like the Fancy Menu option, instead of showing all the plugins at once. It looks awful that way.

• 1727 posts
    February 8, 2018 7:42 AM EST

Thanks for your report. We'll look into this.

• 33 posts
    February 8, 2018 7:45 AM EST

Ok! Hoping for a great solution!!!

• 1727 posts
    February 8, 2018 9:53 AM EST

As our Insignia offers both vertical and horizontal menu positions, we can't support the old fancy menu widget. We are sure that any third party experts can help you customize it to work though.

• gs
    • 485 posts
    February 8, 2018 10:17 AM EST

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-advanced-menus-plugin-interactive-attractive-navigation

The above is another option instead of paying for customization. It offers lots of flexibility, but not sure if it will meet your needs. I used to use it but needs changed so SES customized a header for their excellent SpectroMedia Theme so I now have 3 independent menus in the Header.  SpectroMedia is the best Fully Responsive Theme I've tried (after about $1000 wasted on other themes).

This post was edited by gs at February 9, 2018 1:22 AM EST
    • 1727 posts
    February 9, 2018 9:34 AM EST

Our team is going to see if we can do anything with this widget in time but if not, it will have to be a "legacy" widget that is not supported.