How to enable facebook user- email verification functionality?

• 17 posts
    July 13, 2017 8:42 AM EDT

Hi All,

Actually I am using Facebook login and email verification both and I want to remove email verification if a user choose to login by facebook login.

I didn't find that functionality so I just want to disable the email on facebook verification and want to enable user login manually.

So I just looking for the code where facebook user is enabled in backend.

In signup controller-index function it comes after enabling the user into database.

So any of you can help me finding that code so that I can enable user into backend.

Thanks

• 629 posts
    July 14, 2017 8:01 PM EDT
    rajeshkrathor said:

Hi All,

Actually I am using Facebook login and email verification both and I want to remove email verification if a user choose to login by facebook login.

I didn't find that functionality so I just want to disable the email on facebook verification and want to enable user login manually.

In signup controller-index function it comes after enabling the user into database.

So any of you can help me finding that code so that I can enable user into backend.

Thanks

Try to disable registration and enable Facebook login, see if that works.

• 6923 posts
    July 18, 2017 6:06 AM EDT

Please post in the proper categories. I moved this to help and tips as it was not a bug and you had it in the issue reports. Thank you.

• 629 posts
    July 23, 2017 2:11 AM EDT

Did this work for you?

• July 24, 2017 3:11 AM EDT
    rajeshkrathor said:

Hi All,

Thanks

Hello Rajesh,

You can use our Social Media Login - 1 Click Social Connect Plugin, using which you can choose to enable Quick Signup via Facebook social network on your website. Since FB emails are already verified, they don't need to be verified again.

You can also check this feature at our demo: https://demo.socialenginesolutions.com/

We have Email Verification enabled and Quick Signup enabled via Facebook.

For any other assistance, please contact our support team at: support@socialenginesolutions.com

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 4:22 AM EDT

That seems cool.