Community

Forums » Feature Requests to Experts

Integrated CRM

• 8 posts
    May 20, 2018 9:53 AM EDT

Hey Everyone!

Has anyone integreated a CRM with their social engine community to track and manage leads and contacts? I was surprised to find no mention of a CRM in the marketplace.

Any help would be appreciated

D

• 3422 posts
    May 21, 2018 7:18 AM EDT

I've moved this to the feature requests for experts section in case someone might want to make one. It would be best for you to give some details though. :)

• gs
    • 851 posts
    May 21, 2018 11:16 AM EDT

For now, I've used the below Plugin and created some Listing Types with related profile fields to each category of contact.  It's obviously missing some major components of a CRM, but until one is created, I make it work for my limited needs.

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-multiple-listing-types-plugin-listings-blogs-products-classifieds-reviews-ratings-pinboard-wishlists

• 353 posts
    May 21, 2018 6:44 PM EDT

I brought this up when I first joined SE!

Once our site launches I will be approaching an expert to develop one for our needs... I would assume that each CRM out there would need a slight variation but the base would be pretty close once developed.

• May 23, 2018 12:24 AM EDT
    ITLJames said:

I brought this up when I first joined SE!

Once our site launches I will be approaching an expert to develop one for our needs... I would assume that each CRM out there would need a slight variation but the base would be pretty close once developed.

Hello James,

If you need any of our assistance in any custom Product, then please let us know.

We would be glad to assist you at our best.

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions

• 353 posts
    May 23, 2018 12:45 PM EDT

LOL thanks guys - you are my A-Team so I will be in contact