Community

Forums » SECloud Feature Requests

Friends and followers only stream

• DTJ
    • 36 posts
    July 19, 2017 5:10 AM EDT

In all other networks, the only posts that are shown on a users home page is there own post and the posts of their followers. Please can this be created. 

• July 23, 2017 5:39 AM EDT

New SE Cloud Feature: New Post Privacy Filter (for friends and followers user based approval)
    Description: Let users see who can view their updates by requiring people to follow or friend them in return to be able to view their posts. Whether one or two way verification exists, it is not known as this as of yet has not been specified.
    Screenshot: None available or posted yet.
    Comments: Thank you for considering the original posters idea!

• 15 posts
    August 18, 2017 9:24 AM EDT

This already exists with the following tab. However, would be great if this included our own feed to, then we could avoid seeing posts which we do not want to see. 

• 15 posts
    August 18, 2017 9:26 AM EDT

They should also enable users to make their feeds private to friends etc. What if I want to share pics of my new babies birth. I might not want some stranger looking at this, only the people I follow prehaps!

• 15 posts
    September 8, 2017 5:32 PM EDT

You can now just see your feed and that of your followers this has been enabled.

• 15 posts
    September 8, 2017 5:33 PM EDT

Just need to be able to create a private feed account so only friends internal to the network can view so we can share personnel photos etc

• September 9, 2017 9:43 PM EDT

Privacy should be improved then to share with who ever you want to.