Can i divide my notification into TODAY and YESTERDAY

• 68 posts
    July 24, 2018 2:47 PM EDT

Hey,

Is there any system or code for me to divide my notification into these option

TODAY and YESTERDAY

or

NEW and EARLIER

or how can i break my notification because its going to long so i need to display only 10-12 notification only or division is better

PLACE: Top bar mini menu (pull down)

see the image:

Regards

• 6923 posts
    July 25, 2018 5:42 AM EDT

The default theme should show dates of those notifications as it does here. If you click to View All Updates. Not sure if that helps with what you want.

• 68 posts
    July 25, 2018 9:07 AM EDT
    Donna said:

The default theme should show dates of those notifications as it does here. If you click to View All Updates. Not sure if that helps with what you want.

i think i am not clear to you,

i want to divide my notification into two ways

Heading : Today

(all notification that related to today)

and then 

Heading : Yesterday

(all notification that related to yesterday)

Today & Yesterday can be changed into NEW & EALIER

Regards

• 6923 posts
    July 25, 2018 5:31 PM EDT

You would need a customization or a plugin that does it if a third party expert has made one. It's not something I know how to do. 

• gs
    • 857 posts
    July 25, 2018 6:20 PM EDT

@Emi Brown

There are several excellent 3PDs that provide customizations (I've hired 5-6 so far).  In case you haven't thought of this yet, you may want to be sure you've finalized your desired Theme before making header type changes.  I hired a 3PD to customize my header in many ways, but I selected them because they are the developer of the Theme (i.e. so there's no finger pointing between 3PDs, since the design of the header is often based on the Theme used).  Just my 2 cents