Changing logo size

• 25 posts
    August 12, 2018 10:24 AM EDT

Hi All,

I'm currently using a clone of the Insignia Purple theme and the logo that's appearing on my site is a bit small. Could someone please direct me where in Theme.css or Constants.css the logo size can be changed? If there is another way to do this, please could you let me know?

Kind regards.

• August 13, 2018 3:13 AM EDT

@Country: You can use below use:

/admin/themes .layout_core_menu_logo img { vertical-align: middle; max-height: 33px; max-width: 100%; }

Regards

Team SES

• 6923 posts
    August 13, 2018 4:54 AM EDT

I suggest to put that in your theme.css file in admin rather than editing any default files. Also, use a cloned theme and not the default themes as you'll need a way to revert changes to test for issues should you have any issues. It's always best not to work on any default themes and instead make your own clone. Thanks for the help SES!

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at August 13, 2018 4:55 AM EDT
    • 25 posts
    August 13, 2018 3:56 PM EDT

Thank you both for the help

• 24 posts
    May 25, 2020 4:54 PM EDT
    SocialNetworking .Solutions said:

/admin/themes .layout_core_menu_logo img { vertical-align: middle; max-height: 33px; max-width: 100%; }

Regards

Team SES

Can you give the full path, i cant seem to find it. I am also having an issue with the site logo being way to small

• 87 posts
    May 26, 2020 4:21 AM EDT
    AJFortin said:
    SocialNetworking .Solutions said:

Regards

Team SES

Can you give the full path, i cant seem to find it. I am also having an issue with the site logo being way to small

Hello AJFortin ,

You can use this code in theme.css file.

The issue with smaller site logo had been fixed. Can you share the size of logo you are trying to upload?