Spencer Undercover

• 111 posts
    August 29, 2018 6:07 AM EDT

Psst! Hey! Over here. Guess what I’ve got! Well, I was snooping in Ray’s office because it always smells like bacon and I know he’s got some hiding somewhere. As I was sniffing, I found some tasty bacon grease under his desk. While taking the liberty of cleaning the grease up for him, I must have pushed something because the wall behind me opened! Well, good ole Spencer had to make sure there wasn’t more bacon to clean up right? In the process though, I found his secret Batcave! Well I guess it’s a coding cave so way cooler to have a Batcave! wink

I found the scoop on something with the codename of “Breeze” and took these cool pics. I’ll make sure to get more screenshots once they get more stuff ready for some.

Visitor page to welcome guests:

Member homepage with Stream sorting!

Stream filter to show just what you want to see:

Awesome Channels to subscribe to!

Cool Reactions to spice up your community!

Emoticons! We all love those!

How about Hashtags!

Easy theme designer! Point and click color pickers too!

This spy stuff is fun! Secret Agent Spencer W. Ebligo sure does sound spiffy, right? This is Agent Spencer signing off. Over and out for now but stay tuned for more soon...

• 6923 posts
    August 29, 2018 6:11 AM EDT

Looks like our Spencer has become a secret agent and let the cat out of the bag. Hope you enjoy the screenshots he provided. 

• gs
    • 857 posts
    August 29, 2018 6:53 PM EDT

Thanks for sharing Spencer.  Just don't get caught

• 111 posts
    August 30, 2018 4:43 AM EDT

You're welcome gs! I'll be careful, I promise.Anything special you might want to see next time? I can try for that.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    August 30, 2018 10:15 AM EDT

I like dogs too much to ask you to risk anything - but thx for asking.

• August 30, 2018 10:19 AM EDT

Seems lots of new exciting features are coming up.

Can't wait to try out them on our site.

• 6923 posts
    August 30, 2018 4:29 PM EDT

Yes it is exciting. I can't wait to see reactions to the beta once released. 

• gs
    • 857 posts
    August 30, 2018 4:33 PM EDT

Dozens of FRs = smile

• 2 posts
    October 1, 2018 12:18 AM EDT

Hi every1, thanks for the update Spencer... can you find out the next version release date?, I'm developing for my first SE site and I need to work in the last version to avoid double work... I manage a +250k registered users network which will migrate to SE this year (I hope), on TMD hosting (I also hope) lol.

• 6923 posts
    October 1, 2018 4:49 AM EDT

Hi! We don't  have a release date yet but we'll try to get some info out soon. We have SECloud and SEPHP to update.

• 2 posts
    October 4, 2018 8:39 AM EDT

Donna, thanks for your quick reply. I got that the available version is the last version, I can't use SECloud because of the customization level I need and I'm asking this because we prefer to delay the process than work twice. You've announced big changes.

As customer, confirm the release date helps me for business purposes. Any update would be very appreciated. At least 2018 is a confirmed deadline?

• 6923 posts
    October 4, 2018 8:48 AM EDT

We hope to have more info within the next few weeks. Right now I am not able to post any dates. We hope by eoy but I cannot confirm anything until we see with the core devs (lead dev really).

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at October 4, 2018 8:48 AM EDT
    • 201 posts
    October 4, 2018 9:34 AM EDT
    Theme designer is so exciting....