What is "Posts"

• 7 posts
    September 14, 2018 4:16 AM EDT

Dear Community,

There is the possibility to show a small statistic on Frontend. This includes the item "Posts". What are included in? Which entries are counted there?

Thank you for help.

Best regards

Jessy

• 6923 posts
    September 14, 2018 4:29 AM EDT

Please provide a screenshot of what you are looking at and asking about.

• 7 posts
    September 14, 2018 4:34 AM EDT

Dear Donna,  see below the network stats I mean.

• 6923 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:19 AM EDT

Oh ok. I don't use that on my site. Let me go have a look.I can see where this could be confusing as to me, posts are forum posts. 

• 6923 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:23 AM EDT

Testing on local and it appears that it's anything added. So far, it raises it by one for these tests:

Forum reply

Status post

Blog post

I've not tested everything but it does look like it is any type of post to the site.

• 6923 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:24 AM EDT

Do you need me to test each item? I can do that later today if you need to know but it will take a long time. 

• 7 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:33 AM EDT

Donna, Many thanks for your help. There is no hurry. I have also count all comments and blogs and classifieds an so on, but I dont come to that number. Maybe you can find something else that I do not see, what counts.

Our Plugins: Classifieds, Blogs, Chat, Videos, Event, Polls and Groups. Do you think that "Likes" are also counted?

• 111 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:39 AM EDT

I'm not sure but will have to test. 

• 111 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:40 AM EDT

Oops, posted as Spencer LOL. Have fun with that.

• 6923 posts
    September 14, 2018 5:50 AM EDT

It does seem to count Likes. That is a bit odd but I guess it helps boost the posts count.