Classifieds » Engagement » Professional Likes Plugin

Professional Likes Plugin

Product Specifications

• Compatible with SEPHP Version 5.3.0
  • Latest Product Version 5.3.0
  • Modifies SE Core No

Features

• Responsive Yes
  • Included Free Free initial installation, Free Upgrades, 90 days complimentary support (per support terms), 1 hour free customization (restrictions and terms apply)

Sales and Support Info

About

What is the need of this Plugin?

• It enhance the quality of the content on your site by making it more advanced with just one click on Like button.

• Users can have the the track of whatever content Liked by them and their friends including the Member Profiles also.

• This plugin not only shows who all Like a content item, but also shows what all a member likes, just Like on Facebook.

Key Features

• Likes based Content SortingShow More

• 1 Click AJAX Based LikingShow More

• Notifications on New Content LikeShow More

• Real-Time ReportsShow More

• Integrated with in-built SE Like systemShow More

• Default My Like SettingsShow More

• Integrated with all 3rd Party PluginsShow More

• Supports Like for Member ProfilesShow More

• Content Based LikesShow More

• Attractive & User friendly InterfaceShow More

• 5 Widgetized PagesShow More

• Highly Configurable WidgetsShow More

• AdministrationShow More

• 100% ResponsiveShow More

• 1 Click Install & Easy to SetupShow More

• 90 Days Free SupportShow More

Likes based Content Sorting

1 Click AJAX Based Liking

Notifications on New Content Like

Real-Time Reports

Integrated with in-built SE Like system

Default My Like Settings

Integrated with all 3rd Party Plugins

Supports Like for Member Profiles

Content Based Likes

Attractive & User friendly Interface

5 Widgetized Pages

Highly Configurable Widgets

For Professional Likes Plugin, we have various Widgets with the help of which Admin can allow its users to Like any content including Member Profiles also and have the track of complete like system at a single place. All these widgets are highly configurable.

• Browse Menu

This widget displays the Menu in the like Page. It should be place at every page of the like plugin.

• Like Button for Content Profile Page

Displays like button for Content Profile Page. This widget should be placed on the ‘Content Profile Page’ only.

• Like Sidebar tabbed Widget

Displays a tabbed widget for likes. You can place this widget anywhere on your site.

• My Content Like Widget

Displays a viewer content liked by other members on your website.

• My Friend Content Like Widget

This widget will display Viewer content liked on your website.

• My Likes Page Widget

This widget should be placed on the ‘My Likes Page’ of this plugin.

• Side Widget

This widget shows the side widget content for likes plugin.

• Tabbed Widget

Displays a tabbed widget for contents. You can place this widget anywhere on your website.

• Who Like Me

Displays like user who like viewer profile. This widget should be placed on the “Who Likes Me” Page.

Administration

This plugin has a very powerful admin panel which provides various settings to enable / disable for almost all the options. We have provided a rich set of settings. Writing about admin panel would be too short for this plugin, so we have created Screenshots of all the sections in Admin Panel.

• Global Settings

With the global settings activate this plugin and enable/disable User Profile Like and Default Profile Like Settings such that users can like each others profile.

• Integrated Plugins

In this section, Admin can add new content modules for Likes and Enable / disable these modules for Likes as well.

• Widgetized Pages

These Plugin has 5 Widgetized Pages with the help of which site Admin can place suitable widgets of its choice and users will have the track of what they like on your website.

100% Responsive

The plugin is 100% responsive. Automatically adapts to any devices (Mobile phone, tablet and desktop). You can take full control of the color scheme and designing of plugin with our powerful yet easy-to-use admin panel of this plugin from setting to styling.

1 Click Install & Easy To Setup

This plugin can be easily installed with 1 click and can be easily configured. Helpful Video Tutorials, Installation Tutorial and FAQs for this plugin will make it more easy for you to setup and allow your users to like any content of their choice on your website.