SE4.9.2 issues on Windows Server

• 15 posts
    July 24, 2017 1:30 AM EDT

Hello all,

After a long research, I have concluded that SocialEngine is the ultimate solution for my community needs.

My Windows server fulfills all SE4 prerequisites. However, I am facing issues that might have to do with proper configuration of web.config file (replaces .htaccess on IIS servers).

SocialEngine's paid support refers me to Unix KB articles that help none in Windows environment.

I am seeking installation help from someone who has hands-on experience with Windows installation.

Much appreciated,
    Shlomo Tommer

• 348 posts
    July 24, 2017 2:53 AM EDT

Shlomo, you have made a great decision we should say smile SocialEngine is "Best Social Networking Software" (winner of CMS Critic Awards for 2 consecutive years, 2015 & 2016) which allows you to build a great Social Community in a very short period of time. 

We will be happy to help you in installing SocialEngine on your server and get your community rolling. We have great expertise in installing SocialEngine on servers with varied configurations and on different plarforms. We have done a PM for further details on this. 

Thanks for choosing SocialEngine for building up your community! 

• 15 posts
    July 24, 2017 3:32 AM EDT

Thank you very much.

I have just purchased your installation service and provided all necessary information, and then some.

I'll make sure to post here my experience with you guys after the installation is completed.

• 348 posts
    July 24, 2017 3:43 AM EDT

That was quick! smile 

Thanks for trusting SocialEngineAddOns. Our Technical Team member is working on the installation task, we will keep you updated. 

• 629 posts
    July 24, 2017 7:38 AM EDT

Awesome choice Shlomo Tommer! Thanks for the help Seao!