Error with classifieds

• 106 posts
    August 1, 2017 3:41 PM EDT

Hello,

I have a problem with the classifieds addon, Social Engine has informed me that it would be resolved with the 4.9.3 version, but I still the error message, could you give me other solutions:

We're sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: 08e306

• 6923 posts
    August 1, 2017 6:26 PM EDT

The error code doesn't mean anything as it's just a random series of letters and numbers. Please look at your logs and find that error code number and copy and paste the actual error. Please note that I use SE 4.9.3 on my live site and don't see any errors in classified and the demo works fine as well. Perhaps there is an issue on your site. 

• 106 posts
    August 2, 2017 8:58 PM EDT

Hello thank you for your help,

I found the error code in main.log, and here is the text associated to the error code number:

2017-08-01T19:39:11+00:00 CRIT (2):
    Error Code: 08e306
    exception 'Zend_Form_Exception' with message 'Form elements auth_view and auth_comment have the same order (999) - this would result in only the last added element to be rendered' in /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php:3426
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php(3322): Zend_Form->_sort()
    #1 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Form/Decorator/FormElements.php(84): Zend_Form->rewind()
    #2 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Form.php(2994): Zend_Form_Decorator_FormElements->render('')
    #3 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/modules/Classified/views/scripts/index/create.tpl(67): Zend_Form->render(Object(Zend_View))
    #4 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/View.php(157): include('/home/aperozco/...')
    #5 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Zend_View->_run('/home/aperozco/...')
    #6 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(912): Zend_View_Abstract->render('index/create.tp...')
    #7 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(933): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript('index/create.tp...', NULL)
    #8 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(972): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render()
    #9 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch()
    #10 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
    #11 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('createAction')
    #12 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #13 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(84): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #14 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
    #15 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/application/index.php(222): Engine_Application->run()
    #16 /home/aperozco/mysexymiss.com/index.php(25): include('/home/aperozco/...')
    #17 {main}

• 6923 posts
    August 3, 2017 6:04 AM EDT

That issue was resolved with our 4.9.3. Are you sure that error message is from after you updated? Would you please clear your error logs and see if it shows again? Would you double check that your classified plugin is updated to current version?

• 106 posts
    August 3, 2017 12:47 PM EDT

The addon Classifieds was not updated, and my problem is now resolved. So thank you about that.

• 6923 posts
    August 3, 2017 2:28 PM EDT

Great to hear it. laughing

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 3:59 AM EDT

Never had that issue with 4.9.2. But thanks for resolving it!