Errors when upgrading to 4.9.3

• 106 posts
    August 3, 2017 5:54 PM EDT

Hello,

I have two errors when I upgrade one of my websites to the 4.9.3 version, here is a message that I receive from hosting, hope you can help me about that:

- Failed to load resource: iframe_sponsor.eur net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    - /application/themes/kandy-limeorange/#SCAFFOLD-HTTP#www.aperoz.com/public/admin/widget_header_bg1.png?c=496 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

The first error is related to failed loading of external resource and the second is related to the theme, which may not be fully compatible with the newest version of the application.

• 6923 posts
    August 4, 2017 6:08 AM EDT

I'm not sure why your server or browser is blocking that content or what the content is that it's blocking so it's hard to say.

The second error could be a permission issue. I would check that first. 

• 106 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:37 AM EDT

Hello,

I think I know the reason for the first error, and could you give me more details about the permissions to check? There are a lot of folders and files in application.

• 6923 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:50 AM EDT

For folder permissions it's best to check the folders that have the error. Your post shows which folder. This tutorial can help with permissions, https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/en/portal/articles/2777304-optimized-file-and-folder-permissions?b_id=14386

• 106 posts
    August 4, 2017 9:13 AM EDT

Okay I have modified the permissions as it is showed on the tutorial, thank you for these informations. Also could you help me about how to move the language selector to the top? It's enough important for me.

• 6923 posts
    August 4, 2017 10:24 AM EDT

I'll have a look at it later as I would need to try to do it and then post. 

• 106 posts
    August 5, 2017 10:43 PM EDT

Hello,

I have corrected the errors, but still have some problems with design:

- The top menu is not correctly displayed

- the user photo is too big for the left column

- the top margin above the user photo is too big also

- There are new icons above links on topbar, and it's not displayed good.

You can see my website at the url http://www.aperoz.com, could you help me to correct these details?

• 6923 posts
    August 6, 2017 11:52 AM EDT

It would be best to start a new thread for the theme issues and post images with it so people can help. Most wouldn't look in an error thread for theme issues.

• 106 posts
    August 6, 2017 1:21 PM EDT

Okay no problem I will do that

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 3:55 AM EDT

Glad you got the errors fixed.