Theme issues after upgrading

• 106 posts
    August 6, 2017 3:37 PM EDT

Hello,

I have corrected the errors, but still have some problems with design:

- The top menu is not correctly displayed

- the user photo is too big for the left column

- the top margin above the user photo is too big also

- There are new icons above links on topbar, and it's not displayed good.

I'm waiting for your help about these issues, also you can see a screen of the issues on my website here:

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2017 4:55 AM EDT

Which theme is that? It probably needs updating. One tip that can work is to go and "Save" the theme again which an pull in the updates if they were loaded. If it's not been updated, check for a theme update.

• 106 posts
    August 7, 2017 7:16 AM EDT

The theme is Kandy Limeorange, a theme included by default with the Social Engine app so I thought it was updated with Social Engine. Now I see that it is in 4.8.5 version, but I don't know where I can find the lastest version.

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2017 7:31 AM EDT
    Yungsun said:

The theme is Kandy Limeorange, a theme included by default with the Social Engine app so I thought it was updated with Social Engine. Now I see that it is in 4.8.5 version, but I don't know where I can find the lastest version.

The theme updates are included in the core package. When upgrading, the steps show to go in your themes and click to update each one. https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/portal/articles/1666869-performing-upgrades 

Please check to ensure you did update the theme.

• 106 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:20 AM EDT

Ok I see in admin panel that the core version is 4.9.3, but I don't see any option to upgrade my theme in theme editor, is it normal? Maybe I should upgrade my site again?

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:43 AM EDT

It should show like it does in the tutorial I linked, if your themes are old. I'll go look in one of mine.

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2017 11:45 AM EDT

All of my themes are 4.9.3. Are you sure of the version of your theme when in the theme editor?

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 3:49 AM EDT

If you don't see an upgrade button in the theme editor when you see available themes, this means that you have the latest version. If so, you are either experiencing a local or global bug with that theme. Otherwise, try looking for it there and see if it helps you.