Forums » SEU Help and Tips

Subscription Plan | Only After Signup

• 256 posts
    March 7, 2019 3:01 PM EST

I Have not yet been able to duplicate the old SEPHP process on my SEUNITE beta site. If any beta users have figured this out and can share.

SEPHP Site

A user signs up using the default free plan and the upgrade plans are only available after signup in the /subscription link.

SEUNITE

There appears to be no option to duplicate this meaning I can not create a free plan nor can I prevent the paid plan from appearing at registration.

Thanks 

This post was edited by Miami Shade at March 7, 2019 3:02 PM EST
    • 256 posts
    March 9, 2019 5:14 PM EST

I have struggled to locate the free plan option and I am now convinced it is not possible once a paid plan is in place.

• 5089 posts
    March 11, 2019 10:06 AM EDT

I don't think this is available in the basic plans. I believe those are just basic subscription features and not with additional settings. Did you file a feature request for this? 

• 256 posts
    March 11, 2019 10:19 AM EDT

The docs are not complete so I was waiting until they get updated.

I don't know of any other subscription features yet.

Where are the advanced plans.

I didn't file yet as I gathered I just couldn't find it or there was a bug.

The basic concept of SEPHP was default free plan and add paid plans and I expected the same.

I still think there is a mix up.

• 5089 posts
    March 11, 2019 10:37 AM EDT

We haven't made the advanced billing/ecommerce app yet. We have it in the plans. :) 

If you want to submit this as a bug, feel free to do that and I can test it but I don't know if this was made to have both free and paid. Seems it should have both. I can ask.

• 256 posts
    March 11, 2019 10:45 AM EDT

OK thanks Donna, I can say the paid plan I created appears to work and I love the way it is displayed especially in the users subscriptions link. VERY COOL.

I think we are just missing the show after sign up button/option.

• 5089 posts
    March 11, 2019 10:54 AM EDT

ok would you please feature request the option to show subscription option after sign up or some such thing?