Community

Forums » SEPHP Feature Requests

Show Member Levels on Profile

• 61 posts
    July 9, 2019 11:07 PM EDT

Hi all,

Thanks to all the help I've gotten here and some hand-holding by Donna, we made it through a soft-opening and our official migration to Social Engine and it went really well! We have over 1,000 registered users as of 3 hours ago, and we are so excited that the feedback we are getting has been extremely positive.

Bragging aside (it really was a big thank you to this community) I have a question as usual.  When a member is assigned a level (i.e. a moderator), is there a way for an admin to have that "title" show up underneath the person's name in their profile.   

Examples from our old site looked like the images below. I know I can purchase a plugin to do badges, but I don't need all that if I can avoid the cost and more "stuff" installed on our site.

TIA
    Nancy

This post was edited by nancers at July 9, 2019 11:08 PM EDT
    • 3406 posts
    July 10, 2019 6:34 AM EDT

Would you like me to move this to feature requests and change the title to show what you want?

• 61 posts
    July 10, 2019 8:15 AM EDT

Yes please. :)

• 3406 posts
    July 10, 2019 11:33 AM EDT

Moved and renamed. I often wondered why it was coded to show Profile Type rather than Member Level. I do like to show the member level. That's why I made the free staff display widget from ScriptTechs. So I could show who is site staff.