Update - SocialEngineSolutions is now SocialNetworking.Solutions

• July 17, 2019 1:42 PM EDT

According to new policies of SocialEngine, professional organizations working on the SE platform can no longer use ‘SocialEngine’ in their names. As per the policy, we have changed our company name from “SocialEngineSolutions” to “SocialNetworking.Solutions” which we hope can bring a big change for all our clients and make them happier. We are legendary in providing satisfactory services, robust & highly customizable products, Mobile Apps, reliable support, subscription plans and much more which always make clients feel happy!

Our dedicated developers' & professionals' dynamic and to-do attitudes make us a leader in the SE industry for the last 5 years and we hope to do much more in coming years.

So with these positive vibes & this wonderful news announcement, we hope our clients will give us their love, support & appreciation like before and stay tuned with us for new upgrades, releases & enhancements.

We will keep you updated with the new happenings at SocialNetworking.Solutions, so kindly subscribe to our Blog Posts, Newsletters, Facebook & Twitter posts.

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at July 31, 2019 4:46 AM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    July 17, 2019 1:56 PM EDT

Nice! Thank you for posting. I love the new look and name.

• 6923 posts
    July 25, 2019 6:24 AM EDT

I just realized you didn't set the links to open in a new tab. Please remember to do that as it's not a good experience for clients to be whisked from our community when clicking links. Otherwise, I do really like your new logo. It's very creative and artsy. Let us know when the change is finalized and we'll post to our social accounts. 

• July 26, 2019 6:24 AM EDT

We will take care from the next time.

Thank you liking and appreciating the new logo and name

We're also excited to have the rebranding and in continuation, we have released our new demo as well: https://demo4se.socialnetworking.solutions/ .

We hope our clients will like it !!

Thanks & Regards

Team SocialNetworking.Solutions

• 6923 posts
    July 26, 2019 9:17 AM EDT

You might want to also change your email address. I noticed you posted it in another thread and it's  using the old domain.

• 128 posts
    July 27, 2019 12:59 PM EDT

Social Engine Solutions or Social Networking Solutions - either way they are a great group of developers and people to work with!

• July 30, 2019 8:19 AM EDT
    nancers said:

Social Engine Solutions or Social Networking Solutions - either way they are a great group of developers and people to work with!

Thank you @nancers . Your appreciation, trust and support means a lot to us.