Strange names at Privacy settings (_ACTIVITY_ACTIONTYPE_)

• 43 posts
    August 12, 2019 11:10 PM EDT

Hello everyoneAnyone who knows what this is all about ? what does _ACTIVITY_ACTIONTYPE_ means?

Theme: SES - Responsive Expose

This post was edited by S1nd0 at August 12, 2019 11:12 PM EDT
  • August 13, 2019 1:02 AM EDT
    SindoDK said:

Hello everyoneAnyone who knows what this is all about ? what does _ACTIVITY_ACTIONTYPE_ means?

Theme: SES - Responsive Expose

Hello SindoDK : It seems that either the csv file of the Album plugin, Blog plugin and Classified are not updated on your website or you need to once change the mode of your website.

To check the issue further, we request you to kindly contact our support team at support@socialnetworking.solutions .

Regards

Team SocialNetworking.Solutions

• 6923 posts
    August 13, 2019 7:43 AM EDT

Please post how they change the mode of their website. For example, do you mean they should disable Translation Performance?https://www.socialengine.com/support/article/5243215 This can be necessary when installing plugins in order to bring in updates. However, the setting shows that they can just click to Save Changes with it enabled and it should pull in the phrases if they exist.

Did you mean something else? It would be very helpful to clients if more info were provided when answering.

• 43 posts
    August 21, 2019 7:38 AM EDT

Whoops/Ups ! my mistakei have figured what the problem was
    it was because the site was in Danish mode and not in English

I learn something new every day LOL

• 6923 posts
    August 21, 2019 12:16 PM EDT

Hmmm. That's odd as the language pack should have the translation. If not, you need to add it but try what I mentioned for disabling and then enabling the translation performance as your Danish users should not see a variable, they should see the phrase in Danish.

• 43 posts
    August 22, 2019 1:28 AM EDT
    Donna said:

Hmmm. That's odd as the language pack should have the translation. If not, you need to add it but try what I mentioned for disabling and then enabling the translation performance as your Danish users should not see a variable, they should see the phrase in Danish.

I have not translated it all yet maybe that was the reason but i had some issues with the menu it would not scroll down to the footer so i was stuck in the danish mode which i had forgot so that was the reason  but i will try do as you say too

This post was edited by S1nd0 at August 22, 2019 1:42 AM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    August 22, 2019 5:23 AM EDT

Not scrolling to the footer is odd. I hope it's resolved for you.