Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Image and Text Alignment

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2019 10:14 AM EDT

On my site I want the text to be aligned to the left but the images to be centered. I have several pages where the images have text in them such as some of the AJAX-based features. However, the images are aligned left along with the text. 

Does anyone know how to have the images in the sidebars and middle content align to the center? But still, allow for the text to be aligned to the left are the parameters set?

• 5318 posts
    October 30, 2019 1:41 PM EDT

Please post screenshot examples to help. Please ensure they are family safe (no graphic photos or adult images please). Thank you! Also, please give more details as to where these photos are - are they in the photo albums area, are they feed photos, someplace else?

• 4 posts
    October 31, 2019 8:27 AM EDT

The design would be great if the images would center. I understand I could change the dimensions of the images and make them take up more space. However, if I did this, I would have to change the image dimensions for every page.

I am fine with the menus and tabs being left-aligned but would like for the images to be centered aligned. 

• 5318 posts
    October 31, 2019 8:36 AM EDT

I've moved this to the 3rd party products area as that looks like a third party theme and possibly a third party plugin. You'll want to check with that developer as there may be settings for the theme or plugin.