Deleted Users in search

• 57 posts
    January 5, 2020 2:28 AM EST

I wondering why when typing in the search it display autosuggestion of deleted users. I already deleted cookies and cache. I reported to the Socialnetworking.solutions (vendor for my plugins) they said it issues is not related to their plugins that I need contact SE. someone who had the same problem? How Can I solve it?

Best Regards!

Happy 2020 for everyone!

• 6541 posts
    January 6, 2020 5:27 AM EST

I can't reproduce this on my testing site. Are you sure the members are the same ones that were deleted? I know on my other site I had some spammers that signed up with the same names. Perhaps that's what is pulling up. Or, perhaps there is something in the third party plugins that has the user saved somehow. I suggest checking the user id to see if it is indeed the same user and checking the database. 

This post was edited by Donna at January 6, 2020 5:28 AM EST
    • 57 posts
    January 6, 2020 2:44 PM EST

Hello Donna, 

Yes, they are the same users. Actually I realized that deleted content as pictures, users, are being displaying in the browse page. I deleted all the cache, DB of users is clean, it is weird.  Happy New Year 2020 BTW!

• 6541 posts
    January 7, 2020 5:05 AM EST

That is odd. It doesn't do that for my test site. I'm not sure why it does it on your site other than possible customizations or third party products.

• January 8, 2020 7:14 AM EST

Hello Angel,

We have checked and found that there are some entries in various plugins for users which have been directly deleted from the database which is not the correct way to delete data.

Now, since users have directly been deleted from the database, the data associated in various modules have not been deleted due to which Deleted Member is being shown on your website.

In this case, we recommend you to do a fresh installation of SE and plugins and do not directly delete entries from database.

for any further assistance, please contact our support team at support@socialnetworking.solutions

Regards

Team SNS